Hi, I bought this amp off a guy locally, it has a great bright tone, it was made in canada, he told me it was made in the 60s, looks really old, all tube amp, it has 3 preamps and 1 power tube I think. Has anyone ever seen one like it? The brand name is supreme. It has a volume knob, one knob for bass, tone and treble, 3 input jacks, and a tremolo knob. Well there is no knobs it looks like they were taken off. H ere's some pics,its the amp on the bottom of the stack. Click thumbnails to enlarge, thanks!

]

Oh god. Here comes the hi-fi meme.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Oh god. Here comes the hi-fi meme.

lol
...signature...
Someone posted a thread similar to this a while back, and someone responded saying something about how he hsould probably just use i at as a hi-fi stereo or something. For some reason, hundreds of people copied and pasted the guys response and it was posted in a ton of other threads too. It spread like a virus. Dont ask me why, it just happened.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
well, using my expertise in vintage amps and upon observation of the label, i would have to conclude that this particular amp was either made by or called the "Supreme."

dang i'm good, but don't worry, you dont have to pay me for my wonderful insight. no my friend, the help i just gave you was for free

ok in all seriousness, try google if you havent done that already...if that gets you no where then start looking for labels inside the amp itself
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional