first of all, thanks for the in depth crit.

now: the intro chord proggression was really catchy, but at some points you're muting the notes a bit, which doesn't sound so good. this sounds like with drums and bass and such, it could be turned into a cool sounding indie peice. is this an acoustic that you're mic'ing, or an electric/line deal? i think that the tone could be a bit fuller. overall, i love your imrov peices, and i wish you would do a full band arrangement to complete my listening pleasure.
Too cool for a signature.
Thanks mate.

It is just a mic'd acoustic, with a 10 dollar mic and a slinky holding it in place on the desk while I play into it. I'm working on getting a fuller sound... with the recording equipment I have, its rough. Also, as to the muting... I'm working on fixing that... my fingers don't stretch .

Thanks so much for your words though. I just need a band and I'd happily give you more
Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks mate.

It is just a mic'd acoustic, with a 10 dollar mic and a slinky holding it in place on the desk while I play into it. I'm working on getting a fuller sound... with the recording equipment I have, its rough. Also, as to the muting... I'm working on fixing that... my fingers don't stretch .

Thanks so much for your words though. I just need a band and I'd happily give you more

if i might make a mic suggestion, try the SM57...i have one and i love it very much.
Too cool for a signature.
You got that sound out of a $10 mic? o.O (and... a slinky ???)
1:37 sounds a bit weird to me.
I liked it. Could probably benefit from a few more instruments. Some notes are hit harder than others... almost dead notes? Overall its pretty good.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=940327
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

You should always listen to this bird-man-woman-thing.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

What the fuck man!? That's SWEET

I think I might actually use that!

Cool chill tune, I liked it. Keep up the good work there and thanks for the crit!

Cheers,
J
nice acoustic improv. Good chord progressions and all. I could hear some of those parts turning into a good song for you. I liked the heavy chords right BEFORE 1:37, but like said above, the 2 chords from 1:37 to like 1:43 or something, they're a little weird to me too... anyways, i enjoyed it a lot, and hope to hear a song from it.

please check mine out
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=940134

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
This is great man.. Love it.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots