im having trouble deciding between a couple guitars and my mom wont take me to any guitar store to try anything. so which would you recomend?

epiphone les paul studio:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar?sku=512585

or

esp v200:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-V200-Electric-Guitar?sku=512894

i play just about everything
neither save up and buy a decent guitar. if you're a true guitar player you'll wait.
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
sry i was kinda an ass there. you're probably just a beginner. but trust it will be a way better investment.
Gear:

Yamaha Acoustic

your mom wont take you to a music store?

you have two legs dont you?

and if you couldnt figure THAT one out, then are you really READY for your very own guitar?
Personally I'd buy the Epiphone Les Paul and buy some really good EMG's or something
else really good and throw them in there instead of the generic no-name humbuckers that
are in it.
The pickups would run you about 100-200 for both.
true that.
try and save up for a decent ESP LTD, like around or more than 6-700 bucks.
LTD if you had to choose one though they are better all around
Quote by Faux~Affliction
Personally I'd buy the Epiphone Les Paul and buy some really good EMG's or something
else really good and throw them in there instead of the generic no-name humbuckers that
are in it.
The pickups would run you about 100-200 for both.

dont do that. trust me the wiring in epi's is so bad you can't get any decent tones even with emgs.
Gear:

Yamaha Acoustic

Quote by strat_7
sry i was kinda an ass there. you're probably just a beginner. but trust it will be a way better investment.

yes i am
Quote by Big Floyd
your mom wont take you to a music store?

you have two legs dont you?

and if you couldnt figure THAT one out, then are you really READY for your very own guitar?

i dont live anywhere close to a music store that i can walk to.

sorry for the double post