In the next few months I want to buy my second guitar, but it doesnt have any tremelo system, which i use pretty often.
Would there be any way to put in a tremelo system without costing a lot of money or destroying the guitar?
buy one with a trem.

it only costs like... 20 bucks more...

pftt hahahah

but really, there are some top-mounted options, what guitar is it? it'll be a lot more helpful if we can see/get an idea of the shape, etc.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by deftonesordie
buy one with a trem.

it only costs like... 20 bucks more...

pftt hahahah

but really, there are some top-mounted options, what guitar is it? it'll be a lot more helpful if we can see/get an idea of the shape, etc.

Just whammy without a tremolo!

But yeah, more info would be nice.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
go for a bigsby style. they bolt on the top of your guitar, so you dont have to dig out a trem cavity. they are expensive and bulky though.
or, a top mounted kahler. but since i don't know which guitar he is planning on buying, i can't give any advice as to whether it'll mount on a certain body, (carve?) or if he'll have to rout, or recess anything.
------

Shwiggity.
You are not going to get a standard trem (lfoyd rose, kahler etc...) on a les paul without any heavy modification and routing. Which if you have no experience doing... you'll destroy the guitar.
i dream'd up this way to actually make a trem system but when the bell rang for break i forgot lol.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.