So here's a question:

If you put 12 naked men and one lion in to an empty room about the size of a gymnasium (got some room to run-about). Would there be at least one man left standing next to a dead lion or would all of the men die and the lion be well fed?

No tools, the men are average sized men of even temperment, all of the men are educated to a "high-school graduate" level.

Discuss.
How big is the lion? How big are the men?

Too many factors to decide.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
If they can be motivated to work as a group, the men will win. If they only think of themselves and the danger that the lion presents to them individually, the lion will win.
No, because no group of 12 would work in sync together.

They would, in fact, be brutally murdered.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Have some faith in the human race. You fvcks.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
No lion would randomly kill 12 people, that's a TON of food.

It might kill one if it was pretty hungry, but it'd probably at least a week before it would need to kill all of them.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by blue_strat
If they can be motivated to work as a group, the men will win. If they only think of themselves and the danger that the lion presents to them individually, the lion will win.

This.
the lion man. but maybe the guys can like team up sacrafice one while the lion eats one the other 11 can kill the lion. MAYBE*. but i still bet on the lion
Quote by thundrstruk891
you never specified the lions mood. if its a pissed off or hungry lion, hell win. if not, nobody dies, because why would you kill a perfectly calm lion?

Because it might not stay perfectly calm. Hence the mood.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
The guys are probably screwed.

Lions are rather large and can move quickly if they want to. I'd wager that it'd be rather challenging to kill one with your bare hands.

I'd wager though that if it was an actualy gymnasium, and there were the sort of things that you'd find in a gymnasium in it, the guys might be able to live through it - as long as they didn't start near the lion and probably had clothes on.
lion wins.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I doubt the lion would kill them all at once. So it is possible that one man is still standing if he doesn't appear as a threat to the lion. Although men with bare hands couldn't kill a lion.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I think 12 men could fairly easily corner, bring down and smother a lion. idk though, as thankfully I've never been in this scenario
Up The Boro!
i think maybe a guy can kill a lion with his bare hands.(12 guys). But think about it. Maybe theyll be smart enough to maybe hurt the animal
I dunno, but I'd put the spread in favour of the lion. Anyone who has ever been on the wrong side of a house cat will probably agree.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
How big are the men in the pants? That is a crucial factor that must be considered.
No lion would be able to eat tweleve men!!! He'd probably just eat one and be satisfied. Eventually 12 humans can kill it while its sleeping.
Fun fact: A lion's hunting instinct will not trigger if it's prey doesn't try to run away. Any man who doesn't try to escape will be safe.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
im betting on the lion. although if the men are trained in some sort of martial art or fighting, i would expect at least 7 men to live.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

i thought this was going to be about the play '12 Angry Men'
I see no sign of fortress.
If the men can strategize, they'll win.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
depending on how long it took until you came back, eventually the lion would kill everyone, but it would take time
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
As long as one is sacrificed for the good of the group.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
I'm picturing 12 naked men all jumping on a lion, punching it and trying to kill it. It's hilarious thought

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Well twelve guys together are bigger than a lion. A big dog pile and the lions out.

Twelve Dudes: 1
Lion: 0
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.