As many of us know, the late Dimebag Darrell's Birthday is tomorrow, August 20. Anyone who wishes to pay their respects to one of the greatest guitarists of all time please post here. Its been almost four years since he was killed.

RIP Dimebag, We will remember you forever
Oh wow, now we're celebrating his birthday? As if 300 quadrillion fanboys cumming simultaneously at 12:00am every December 8 wasn't enough.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Oh wow, now we're celebrating his birthday? As if 300 quadrillion fanboys cumming simultaneously at 12:00am every December 8 wasn't enough.

Quote by slayer1516
Please, enough with these threads

Seriously, is one of these threads about how good or how bad he is made every week?
Also, Rush's Snakes and Arrows tour was fricken awesome Slayer.
^+1 i saw Rush in may. it was AWSOME!!! and dimebag was an AMAZING guitarist RIP!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
...and dimebag was an AMAZING guitarist RIP!

not really. still rip. heard he was a good guy though.

... i'm still not gonna listen to Pantera tomorrow.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

He was a man of constant sorrow. He's seen trouble on his days. He bids farewell to sweet Kentucky, the place where he was born and raised.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
OK, what do we have to celebrate next? All the anniversaries of the released albums? Maybe Dean will grace us with another terrible Razorback, or bump the prices up because that skank of a girlfriend, Rita or whatever she's called, needs more money?

He wasn't that bloody good. Get over it already. RIP and all, but for fuck's sake, he wasn't Jesus.
Quote by webbtje
...but for fuck's sake, he wasn't Jesus.

YOU did NOT just go there

I celebrate August 20 > Christmas if it wasn't for the presents.

damn carolers ruin it.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

I'll get him a bulletproof vest and a helmet.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion