Only reason I'm lookign to sell is to save up for a new guitar. GAS strikes again!

Orange Crush 30R- $160 plus shipping. Bought this new in June, I've only been using it at band practice for vocals. I can get pics eventually, it still at my drummers house I'll post some pics ASAP.

EHX Octave Multiplexer- $50 shipped. Has different knobs on it, it also used to have a collage on it (from previous owner) but I took it off due it was half way off anyways. I've re-soldered the battery clip and it's been working fine.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus- $55 shipped. Has brand new battery in it, and gives you great control over the sound of the chorus.

I also have a Samsung P2 4gig MP3/video player/FM radio, etc. Comes with box, cables, and whatever music I have on it. $80.

TRADES: No digitech, or DOD. Although I am saving for a guitar trades for another amp or pedals are welcome.

PM me with offers.

Thanks for looking,
Jared
I may be interested in the Octave Multi-Plexer, I just need to come up with the funds/need pics
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
I like the MP-3....EHX Metal Muff or a Jimi Fuzz JH-2S for it maybe?
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by PunkRocker33133
I may be interested in the Octave Multi-Plexer, I just need to come up with the funds/need pics

PM'd (forum pm) pics.

Kai07, I'm interested in the Jimi Hendrix fuzz, PM'd.

MorgMetal_666, not interested, but thanks for the offer.

Also the Orange Amp is Pending Trade .
Quote by PumpkinPieces
PM'd (forum pm) pics.

Kai07, I'm interested in the Jimi Hendrix fuzz, PM'd.

MorgMetal_666, not interested, but thanks for the offer.

Also the Orange Amp is Pending Trade .

Didn't get PM, email me at Kaisdragonblade@hotmail.com
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
would you be willing to ship the chorus to ireland?

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦