I want a new amp to upgrade from my Fender Fr 15w i have been using for a couple years..what is the best amp i can get for around $350-$400 that would be good for classic rock kinda led zepp stuff.

just kinda idk what i want really besides that so any opinions would be good....Also i am going to the guitar store on friday so if anyone could kinda tell me what to play when im there kinda to would help =)
used classic 30
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Get one of the 5 watt Fender amps (5 watts of tube is like 30 watts of solid state), as they are really nice. You can crank them and then run an Overdrive pedal over them for some sweet classic rock sound. It might cost you 350 $$ for that amp, and a good OD pedal. Go tube for good tone!

EDIT: Plus you can always mike an amp if you need to play a show
so you think a Tube amp is better that SS??..i want something LOUD!!!! =) and something that sounds good
Maybe a marshall mg50dfx, Vox Valvetronix AD50vt, Kustom HV65 or get a small tube amp like SylvaShredder said.
"A musician should not be measured by the skill at which they perform, but the passion, and love for music with which they are playing."
i heard someone talk about a peavey valve king??..and idk are those good
i have heard a peavey valve king stack played live and it sounds good, but it sounded better for metal, although ive never heard the combos, but the reviews are good
"A musician should not be measured by the skill at which they perform, but the passion, and love for music with which they are playing."
stay away from the valveking, they are uber crap
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
i guess that coincides with the price then
hmm...idk then im not that big of a metal player..idk i geuss i might just have to play them at the store....the guy at the store thought a peavey vypyr?? was like THE GREATEST THING HE HAS EVER PLAYED..and everyone at the store agreed..so idk i might get that?? idk are modleing amps good??...i am very indecisive =)
modeling amps can be a little overwhelming for some people, and they usually cost more, and ive never heard of a peavey vyper
Peavey Vypyr 75 75W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp-$299.99
Peavey Vypyr 75 75W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp Features:

* 75 watts
* 4 channels with 3-band EQ, master volume and pre- and post-gain controls
* 12" custom-voiced modeling loudspeaker
* 11 editable rack effects
* 11 editable stomp-box effects
* Up to 5 effects SIMULTANEOUSLY
* On-board looper
* On-board chromatic tuner
* Up to 400 presets with optional Sanpera II footswitch
* Studio-quality USB computer interface
* MIDI In/Out
* Tap tempo button
* Studio-quality headphone output
* Exclusive Power Sponge attenuator
* Patented TransTube technology in preamp and power amp
hmm...idk....how can this be overwhelming??lol =)....but idk by overwhelming u mean it is difficult to tune in all the different effects and everything to make it sound disirable??
well sometimes people buy modeling amps and then end up not using most of the amp models, or get frustrated trying to dial in their tone but that peavey seems pretty straight foward

but try one first if you can
yep going to store in couple days =) ok thanks for your help
the peavey vyprs are very good for modelling amps and sound very tube like howver you know what tone you wnat and you can get a good tube amp. i'd suggest a classic 30 for what you want.
get a palomino or crate v-series. great for classic rock
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
Pretty much any tube amp in that range.