Ive got Orange Box already and I have Call of Duty 4 for my 360 so its not like a NEW game if you know what I mean.

idiotsaysgamingthread
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Quote by Vinnie5
Ive got Orange Box already and I have Call of Duty 4 for my 360 so its not like a NEW game if you know what I mean.

idiotsaysgamingthread

if you know it belongs in the gaming thread, why did you post here?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Why post here if you know where it belongs?
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Aug 19, 2008,
!daerhT gnimaG

And you already have the The Orange Box, what else do you need?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
F.e.a.r!!!!!!!!!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Haggard13
if you know it belongs in the gaming thread, why did you post here?

you lose the game
Open Wide, The Sky

Gaming thread dude!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Deus Ex
System Shock 2
Fallout 1+2
Operation Flashpoint Gold

that should be all you need, and will only run you around 50$
Quote by Cryptorchild
Get older games, i collect old games for a PS1 i picked up off of Ebay

Get PAC-MAN!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by akimbros
Deus Ex

that should be all you need, and will only run you around 50$

+muthafuking 1

Best game ever made for PC!! has anyone ever finished it? it's ****ing long but epic!
please someone tell me how it finishes, I was getting into the story but never finished it & now don't have it anymore!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
it can end 3 ways dude. It can even end with Paul Denton (JC's Brother) not being quite so dead!
Quote by akimbros
it can end 3 ways dude. It can even end with Paul Denton (JC's Brother) not being quite so dead!

B-B-B-But I killed him I'z did!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
what kind of ****ed up personality where you playing? if you get it again, try hiding in the panic room in Paul's apartment and then follow him out as he fights his way through hordes of UNATCO. turns out he can pull through! Also the game features an ability where it is possible to beat it without killing a single person. i am almost 60% through and only am killing 2 people that it is just to easy and fun to kill (Flatlander Woman anyone?)
bioshock. warcraft III. durrrrrrrrr
and starcraft II when it comes out
xbl: d3m0n0fd347h
gears of war 2 ftw.
Quote by akimbros
what kind of ****ed up personality where you playing? if you get it again, try hiding in the panic room in Paul's apartment and then follow him out as he fights his way through hordes of UNATCO. turns out he can pull through! Also the game features an ability where it is possible to beat it without killing a single person. i am almost 60% through and only am killing 2 people that it is just to easy and fun to kill (Flatlander Woman anyone?)

I didn't kill Gunther Herman!!! He was to awsomnesss to kill!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Sorry im just a huge fan of that game)
Bioshock
Crysis

I can't wait for the release of Diablo III. I watched a 10 minute trailer and it looked like it was gonna be amazing. Hopefully my computer will be able to handle it.
World of Warcrack: Become the Addiction
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by akimbros
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxVPPy5w9NA&feature=related

I WANTED ORANGE!

Where is my Skul-Gun!?

i hope you all know that Bioshock is just System Shock 2 with a higher price tag and lowered difficult to please all of those idiots on the XBox...

LOL! I luv that game!!
Stupid maitnence man!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Sorry im just a huge fan of that game)
Bioshock
Crysis

I can't wait for the release of Diablo III. I watched a 10 minute trailer and it looked like it was gonna be amazing. Hopefully my computer will be able to handle it.

Nobody should ever have to apologize for loving Oblivion
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Quote by Thegilaboy
Nobody should ever have to apologize for loving Oblivion

Oblivion might be awesome, but there are far better games out there. However, Oblivion does have one of the best RPG combat schemes, even if it does just become a standard FPS after you hit level 10...

they need to make some major improvements in the RPG Mechanics for TES 5. make it like Morrowind except with OBV's combat.
Already beaten Bioshock on 360 so dont need to get that
Open Wide, The Sky