Im getting a job soon, and with that comes money to feed my gas, i found a guitar i really like, and i was wondering what you guys think of it, after i buy this, ill buy a Mesa dual rec, so dont tell me to get a new amp first

ESP M-II NTB
http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/drumcitygl/stores/1/ESP-STANDARD-SERIES-M-II-NECK-THRU-BODY-Black-6-String-Electric-Guitar--P497C426.aspx
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Aug 19, 2008,
Nice guitar.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Nice guitar,

But IMO u should buy the amp first cause that affects ur tone way more than the guitar. Also what job r u getting if u dont me asking?

EDIT: At first i didn't read the part that said dont say but the amp first but i would say that assuming that u have an ok guitar should buy the amp first
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Last edited by sandman-105 at Aug 19, 2008,
i have a marshall valvestate 50 watt, its not one of the newer ones, i bought it used, and i've heard the older ones are far better than the newer ones.
and my guitar is a squire affinity strat.....

Im gonna bag groceries at Hy-Vee
not much but its $7 an hour and im only 15
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by Killedelphia19
i have a marshall valvestate 50 watt, its not one of the newer ones, i bought it used, and i've heard the older ones are far better than the newer ones.

Yeah, they're not bad. I say if you really want that guitar, get it. It's a majorly kickass guitar. Plug it into a Dual Rec and you will have one hell of a rig.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Must be a hell of a job if you can drop down $1600 on that axe.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Now that's what i call a Squire upgrade. Very nice.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by stratdud39