Page 1 of 2
Alright, I know I'm gonna get called a whiner and such, but I dont really care, I need some help, and maybe some of you can help me.

I've never had a girlfriend, or had anyone really, that actually sat there and listened to me and cared, but I've never actually had a girlfriend either. I've been basically alone for 15 years, and frankly, the thought of that gets to me pretty bad. All around me, I see my friends, all of them have boyfriends/girlfriends, and they continually rub it in my face that I'm alone. I used to like my closest friend, but she's got a boyfriend, and she's blatantly uninterested in me that way, so I gave up... Most, if not everyone, gives me a funny stare a lot of the time, and I really dont know why, no girl in my ENTIRE school has really given me a second look, so that kinda bums me out. Basically what I'm asking is for something to pick up my spirits, to help me feel...wanted, or happy again.

Sorry if that makes any of you angry, but I'm kinda bummed, any help???

Thanks.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I LOVE YOU!

that should make you feel better
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by valennic
Alright, I know I'm gonna get called a whiner and such, but I dont really care, I need some help, and maybe some of you can help me.

I've never had a girlfriend, or had anyone really, that actually sat there and listened to me and cared, but I've never actually had a girlfriend either. I've been basically alone for 15 years, and frankly, the thought of that gets to me pretty bad. All around me, I see my friends, all of them have boyfriends/girlfriends, and they continually rub it in my face that I'm alone. I used to like my closest friend, but she's got a boyfriend, and she's blatantly uninterested in me that way, so I gave up... Most, if not everyone, gives me a funny stare a lot of the time, and I really dont know why, no girl in my ENTIRE school has really given me a second look, so that kinda bums me out. Basically what I'm asking is for something to pick up my spirits, to help me feel...wanted, or happy again.

Thanks.

Yay! I'z not the only one!!!
I'm 17 & have only ever had one GF
If that makes you feel any better TS
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Lust =\= Love

Forget high school and that set of bullshit, there are much better things to focus on in this period of time. Dating and all that jazz in high school is like hooking a fish and throwing it back, in the end you leave with nothing but the experience. I'd say college is a much better time for any relationship, you are more emotionally mature then, and you will have a much better chance with a women who is more emotionally mature.

EDIT: and if i helps, you seem to be a cool guy
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
i feel ya bro, you still have tons of time to get stuff figured out. some girl will see your sencerity and embrace it
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
dude, honestly just try to be more outgoing.
and if you have to, change your style up a little, girls like that.
but most of all be funny, and not like gay , akward , weirdo funny but
just nice funny.
if that doesnt help, idk what will.
Ok listen

Walk up to a girl you like, whip it out. Now listen, it may be weird but hear me out. Say to her, "Hey, I have a weiner. You have a mouth. Let's, yeah."

Trust me
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Your supposed friends actually straight out say "ha ha you're single and i'm not"?

If so, kidnap them all, throw them in the ocean and run away. I'll look after you.

Seriously though you seem like a really nice guy so just ignore them. They're asshats.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Maybe try talking to girls, not on a hoping to get with them way, but try being friends. Make them feel good about themselves. But then again, all you need is good friends. Some of us who have girlfriends are way over our heads.
Quote by The daltonator
just nice funny.

I do that! Generally the girls that are my friends get really attached to me because of my personality, but I cant get a gf I'm just not generally good at going up to girls and just talking

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Your supposed friends actually straight out say "ha ha you're single and i'm not"?

If so, kidnap them all, throw them in the ocean and run away. I'll look after you.

Seriously though you seem like a really nice guy so just ignore them. They're asshats.

Yeah, they do. It really pisses me off, and one of them likes to enlighten me on what he does with his girlfriend in his spare time, which I honestly dont care to hear.

And thank you

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Yeah, they do. It really pisses me off, and one of them likes to enlighten me on what he does with his girlfriend in his spare time, which I honestly dont care to hear.

And thank you

O_O

break his legs
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
You're good looking, you play guitar, no reason to feel bad.

There will be a time for GF's, now is not. GF's in highschool are wastes of time and money, hold onto your freedom while you can.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by valennic

Thanks.

i havent had a gf since i was 15 and now im 21.

seriously man just wait till you develop more, man **** changed dramatically, but being alone is a bit boring.

But all the better reasons ie, play more guitar, more money, more fap, do what you want when you want. win win sitch.
Quote by valennic
I do that! Generally the girls that are my friends get really attached to me because of my personality, but I cant get a gf I'm just not generally good at going up to girls and just talking

You need to make a move before you develop that "just friends" ordeal.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by valennic

And thank you

Hm it seems that that's what guys do when they have girlfriends unfortunately ://

If I were you I'd go tell said girlfriend and she'll hate him buuut I wouldn't advise it.

Either way you can safely assume that you>them.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by valennic

Next time you feel a girl getting close to you because of your personality, ask them out before you get in the dreaded friend zone. Looking back on my high school life (im a senior now) there were so many girls I could have probably gone out with, but I was to afraid to pull the trigger.

A quote I like to apply towards asking girls out is this. "Looking back on my life, I don't regret what I did. I regret what I didn't do"
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Wulphy
You're good looking, you play guitar, no reason to feel bad.

There will be a time for GF's, now is not. GF's in highschool are wastes of time and money, hold onto your freedom while you can.

+1

Practice your guitar so you'll be awesome in College. Then the girls who appreciate true musicians will be all over you.
sig goes here
Quote by Cryptorchild
You could watch the most amazing video on the internet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2EAp6rYH4

I prefer their videos that involve more dish cleaning...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9nr00JJX3M

or you could always go up to random chicks and do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWun9zV0qkA.

trust me, they'll love it and lulz will be had
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by GNiCk89
You need to make a move before you develop that "just friends" ordeal.

That's generally what I cant do

I suck at doing that, I never know what to do, I dont know when to do things, and I get screwed everytime.

And just so this doesnt turn into a relationship thread kinda thing, I normally hit my punching bag to feel better, but I've recently started running....to myself I look horrible, plus, I cant hit my bag anymore...I tore my knuckles open.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

p0rnz!!!!!!!!!! jk!!! just be urself and just ask some1 u realy like(but only if their single!).
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by valennic

dude the main thing is to just not give a fudge about
what anyone has to say,
it may seem hard at first but you just gotta get a feel for it.
Quote by Maidenfan066
I prefer their videos that involve more dish cleaning...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9nr00JJX3M

or you could always go up to random chicks and do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWun9zV0qkA.

trust me, they'll love it and lulz will be had

You post the dish cleaning one waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

That being said, if it was any other video, I might be mad
Quote by The daltonator
just nice funny.

so true
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Quote by tremeloud
You post the dish cleaning one waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

That being said, if it was any other video, I might be mad

ahhhhh c'mon I took a break for while
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066
ahhhhh c'mon I took a break for while

No worries, it has got to be one of my favorite videos on the internet
Think of it this way. If you're saying you don't know what to do because you have no experience doing that sort of thing - when will you?

Go for it
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Think of it this way. If you're saying you don't know what to do because you have no experience doing that sort of thing - when will you?

Go for it

Never thought of it that way....but then there's the way I look issue....I have REALLY low self esteem....due mostly to my so called "friends"... I feel too....everything to go up to random people.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

well i feel that happiness should come from ones self and that you shouldnt have to rely on someone else to make you happy and you said that you needed someone to listen to you well get good friends you dont need a girlfriend to listen to you, you need a girlfriend to bang....lust=/=love like someone previously said
edit: youre 15 years old or should i say young i was like you when i was your age people mature in high school (a lot of them not all) and they start seeing people not by their looks but by the character of the person if that makes any sense
Last edited by Don't Read This at Aug 19, 2008,
Quote by Don't Read This
well i feel that happiness should come from ones self and that you shouldnt have to rely on someone else to make you happy and you said that you needed someone to listen to you well get good friends you dont need a girlfriend to listen to you, you need a girlfriend to bang....lust=/=love like someone previously said

I think THATS the main reason I dont have a girlfriend...I dont want a girlfriend purely for lust, if I dont feel anything for her other than lust, I dont want to be with her...I dont go for a relationship based on lust.....probably why I've never had a girlfriend...

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Ok if you are lonely just dig up a grave of some chick and go out with her. That way you can brag to your friends you are going out with an older chick.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by Don't Read This

Thanks for someone acknowledging me
And a big +1 to everything you said, emotional dependency tends to have a lot of negative effects.
Quote by valennic
I think THATS the main reason I dont have a girlfriend...I dont want a girlfriend purely for lust, if I dont feel anything for her other than lust, I dont want to be with her...I dont go for a relationship based on lust.....probably why I've never had a girlfriend...

thats your problem broski, you gotta be doggin for teh pen0r licking
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by valennic
Never thought of it that way....but then there's the way I look issue....I have REALLY low self esteem....due mostly to my so called "friends"... I feel too....everything to go up to random people.

I'll kick the asses of your friends free of charge. You have to pay postage though

Seriously you have nothing to worry about, you're a cutie.

Go get 'em tiger. Rawr
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by valennic

But you said before that girls like you (in a friend way) because you have a good personality. All you have to do is ask them out before they become a good friend. Heck, you can probably hook up with a girl that you are acquaintances with.
Page 1 of 2