This is terrible news. I was going to their concert this weekend at Cricket Pavilion. I was having high hopes when they said he was recovering alright. It's a shock this happened. He was an amazing sax player player and he will be greatly missed. RIP
Quote by J44
Alright, here's da deal. I was eatin some frys when da ninjas attacked! I leaped over the table and grabbed a katana. I stabbed the 1st ninja and did a backflip then I threw my shuriken through the last 2 billion remaining ninjas. So I won.
It's extremely sad, I've been a long time fan of Dave Matthews Band. I'm wondering what they're going to do now. He was a brilliant musician.
lol no one has to respect anyone but whatever i think you said that because you are grieving.
Quote by -krojbjork-
lol no one has to respect anyone but whatever i think you said that because you are grieving.

Go away, troll.
Quote by J44
This is terrible news. I was going to their concert this weekend at Cricket Pavilion. I was having high hopes when they said he was recovering alright. It's a shock this happened. He was an amazing sax player player and he will be greatly missed. RIP

They have bela fleck's sax player subbing in, and from what i hear hes pretty good, probably not as good as LeRoi, but still pretty good, my guitar teacher saw them at rothbury and he said he couldn't tell the difference.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
I saw this earlier on Gamespot. Truly saddening, DMB is my favorite band, and I don`t know if they`ll ever be the same.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by -krojbjork-
people die every ****ing day, deal with it.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't respect what they've done.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by -krojbjork-
people die every ****ing day, deal with it.

you dont have to be an ass.

rip, he was really good even though there not my type of music.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Who was it that said the next person to die would be a black musician? Give that guy a Klondike bar.
i was stunned to hear this...it makes me wonder what kind of song dave will write for him though. they are easily my favorite band and im going to miss him alot.
has anyone noticed all the famous black people dying lately bernie mac,issac hayes and now LeRoi
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ