every night...and they pretty much always lead to the same thing.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Average for everyone is about 7 a night
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
Lately mine have been frequent and very vivid. Although once school starts, ill get less sleep. And very short REM cycles.
when my second semester of school started last year, i started having vivid dreams that i could sort of remember every single night. That went on for about 5 months. It was awesome.
I think i have em every night, but just like Mr. B said i don't remember them all.
Ever had any weird dreams?
I ussually have a couple little dreams a night,
and one major one that I'll wake up in due to something that happens in the dream...

And I've had some crazy stuff happen in my dreams

Dreams fascinate me,
they might be my life's work,
who knows.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I've heard that if you keep some sort of dream 'journal' or 'diary' (depending on how manly you want to be about it) you begin to remember your dreams more often and with more detail. I haven't tried it but a friend of mine has and he seems to think it helps.
it seems the Dream journal would work, since your mind would be focusing on remembering the dream
Quote by HerrMagnum
I've heard that if you keep some sort of dream 'journal' or 'diary' (depending on how manly you want to be about it) you begin to remember your dreams more often and with more detail. I haven't tried it but a friend of mine has and he seems to think it helps.

Im trying that
Quote by HerrMagnum

That sounds cool! The last dream I fully remember having was like 3-4 months ago I hardly remember having dreams...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
Quote by HerrMagnum

It seems to be working for me. For a while I didn't remember many dreams at all, but lately I've been recording them and I've started remembering at least one dream a night. Its also supposed to help if you are trying to master the art of lucid dreaming.
I don't know... probably like 2 times a week... maybe more, but I usually only remember 2...
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
i have several dreams every night. theyre quite enjoyable actually, even though theyre usually really strange. like last night i was bein chased by this old guy in my house and two ppl i know were bein chased with me and then somehow it led to me getting some big league chew
i have them but only remember bits and pieces
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Dream journals do help, talking from experience.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X