Page 1 of 3
I used the searchbar this time(didnt realize about the anger that it raise in others the first thread I posted)

What are your guys' opinion on rugby, and if anyone on here plays, what are your positions/do you have any funny stories

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand begin!

EDIT: I play hooker, the scrum is like my second home
Last edited by Cockpuncher 2.0 at Aug 20, 2008,
It was aired on American Television a few years back, but I believe it was PPV, but yeah, its not aired that much in north america, which blows chunks
it beats football.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
It's really fun, I played wing the last two seasons, once you start playing and you take tons of tackles in a game I think you really start to question how soccer players seem to get injured so easily.
i live in nz so my country is all about rugby. Personally i dont like at all. bunch off guys jumping on each other awsome. Rugby Rugby Rugby Rugby.......
Quote by Guitarism12
i live in nz so my country is all about rugby. Personally i dont like at all. bunch off guys jumping on each other awsome. Rugby Rugby Rugby Rugby.......

Have you tried it, and if not, try it, I would kill to live in a country thats all about rugby
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Have you tried it, and if not, try it, I would kill to live in a country thats all about rugby

It is borderline complusery at school i had no choice but to play it theres no way around it. Its bigger here than soccer is in brazil
Quote by Guitarism12

of course its awesome, jumping on each other is really just foreplay for shower time after practice lol.
i watch rugby when its on the tube...
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
I have an England rugby ball (they were all out of Australia) and me and my friend play sometimes it's really fun. I think it'd be funner if I could get more people to play. Anyone wanna drive to Indiana to play rugby with me?
and another thing how the hell did france win thr rugby world cup? FRANCE DAMN IT!?!??!??!
Yeah, similar thing happened to me, I have a France one I think??? (Blue and white) and I wanted an All Blacks, but I have an All Blacks jersey so it's all good now....90 dollar jersey though, ordered from NZ
I'm an Aussie, so sports like Rugby League and AFL are a way of life. When I was really young i wanted to play, but I was already playing cricket and my parents thought I didn't spend enough time doing homework as it was.

I'm not a die-hard fan but I barrack for the Knights every week. Hasn't done them much good this season
Quote by Guitarism12
and another thing how the hell did france win thr rugby world cup? FRANCE DAMN IT!?!??!??!

What? The Rugby World Cup was in France but the SpringBoks won.

Yeah, similar thing happened to me, I have a France one I think??? (Blue and white) and I wanted an All Blacks, but I have an All Blacks jersey so it's all good now....90 dollar jersey though, ordered from NZ

Yeah why are all jerseys really expensive? An adults wallabies one is 80 bucks.
Last edited by Aussieloco at Aug 20, 2008,
i'm sick of rugby, my job is to video record rugby games for teams to study strategy and all that

rugby's kinda gay
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Guitarism12

South Africa won it dude.

This is what you look like when you play too much rugby

'cauliflower ears from the scrum'
i asked my dad "how do you play rugby?" one time and he said "im not sure. i think you just beat the crap out of each other. if you score a point thats just a bonus."
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Anyone got any funny stories??? Or possible list of injuries, those are always entertaining lol

my friend got his head stood on, so there was a bit of an argument about it, and they decided the fairest thing to do would be to smash the offender in the face with a rugby ball from 5 yards. He broke his nose and permanently scarred his lip. They shook hands and had beers tho thats what rugby is like.
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Anyone got any funny stories??? Or possible list of injuries, those are always entertaining lol

um our team took our schools couch that we use for drama and moved it into the showers to smoke pot, we can't use the showers anymore
one time during practice we were practing mauls, and my buddy was in the middle and let out the most rancid ripper i have ever smelt, the maul broke off and the coach was curious as to why we broke off, when hearing what happened he let us have a water break xD
I'm from New Zealand and it's massive over here. I hate it though.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Rugby?

Quote by ryan_nadon
i asked my dad "how do you play rugby?" one time and he said "im not sure. i think you just beat the crap out of each other. if you score a point thats just a bonus."

The next time someone asks me the rules I'm saying this. ****ing gold.
Quote by ryan_nadon

Im sigging this haha
sweet thanks
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

Way better than football. A great sport. I'd get into it if it was more popular where I lived.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by Sunburst1
South Africa won it dude.

This is what you look like when you play too much rugby

'cauliflower ears from the scrum'

that dude looks like rob dyrdek
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by lexanirider78

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

I was either a Lock, Flank, or weakside wing (Because I'm pretty fast)

I wanna play for my university, but I don't know if I'll have time...
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
I play hooker, the scrum is like my second home

i had to play hooker and got smashed in the face.............rugby kicks ass
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
what?? rugby and an education??? jesus christ thats like mixing alcohol and pills!! just play rugby mate, there is a theory that the amount of time work takes is altered by the time alloted for it, use this theory and kick some university ass
Quote by Shayne777
i had to play hooker and got smashed in the face.............rugby kicks ass

Im a jerk in the scrum, when I strike at an opposing ball and have no chance of winning it my knee "accidentally" comes up around opposing hookers nose level.
I also grind ears, I can't wait to have coliflowered ears
Page 1 of 3