What should I do?
Wear something funny? Wear something normal?
Spike my hair? Dye it?
Mind you this is going to be in the yearbook for over 3000 kids (my highschool is packed).

Suggestions plz
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
give yourself a black eye. It makes you look tough and get all the ladies.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
every time the photographer is about to take your picture, point one finger at the camera and wink
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
keep it totally serious and don't smile or show any entusiasm.

just give a blank stare beyond the camera that makes it look like you lack a soul
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Either draw a fake mustache on you with a marker, shave an eyebrow off, wink and smile at the camera while pointing at it, dye your eyebrows or have someone else go in as you who doesn't go to your school (preferably someone who looks really old). I've had friends who got away with all these
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
You're in school already?
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by thycrusader
give yourself a black eye. It makes you look tough and get all the ladies.

This.
trade places with a friend, the sharpie mustache is a great idea, like pure genius. Wear a bunch of ghetto ****, chains and all and every time they are about to take the picture flash some gang signs. Or sneeze right before the picture is taken and make sure its dramatic, move your entire body.
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.