sat there quietly, learning power chords

/thread

Quote by Mackawade
I got in an argument with this guy who's really fat and really christian and I'm an athiest. He says aren't you worried about your immortal soul? and I said "yeah, just about as much as you are about your calorie intake".
This one time at band camp we played "Jump on it (apache)" and I was the snare drummer twas cool.
I almost got hit by a car while I was Walking to Pizza Hut...Yes...I've been...It was a sexy time...in my pants
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
i learned to use the search bar???jk lol i rarly make search posts=P
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
one time in band camp, i befriended a monkey whose semen was lsd
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
I watched the movie American Pie and thought of how cool it would be if I wasn't actually surrounded by zitfaced socially awkward abstinent kids.

but then I was kinda happy they were abstinent as they smell.
orchestra dorks ftw.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

one time in band camp this guy made a really uncreative thread in the pit
This one time, at Band Camp [from American Pie], I wished I was Matt Stifler cause he does stuff so original and I wanna be a STIFFMeister!
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
this one time in band camp our band director took us to practice at the beach and we were marching in the sand and stuff then he made us march in the water and we had an awesome day after that
Quote by Don't Read This
this one time in band camp our band director took us to practice at the beach and we were marching in the sand and stuff then he made us march in the water and we had an awesome day after that

...until he made us take off our pants...then...then...it was no longer fun...
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
This one time at band camp I unleashed 3 nukes upon Europe made by my Elite Terrorist Task Force. We single-handedly destroyed an entire country! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

erm... I mean... I wrote a song...
UG Republican

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.

Quote by xyz66
YES!!!

And I enjoy Katy Perry's music.

I swear to god nobody better sig this or else imma kill them
FASTER TOM!! RUN!!
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by sixwingmortal
This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy.

This one time, at band camp, unoriginal monkey was unoriginal.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by rocker138
FASTER TOM!! RUN!!

I lol'd.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.