My drummer and I are looking to form a band, so I'll start with requirements, and then babble on for a while.

1. You must have your own transportation, and can live wherever you want as long as you're willing to drive to practice. We live in the Macomb area, around Romeo to be specific.
2. You must be willing to commit to a band.
3. You can't be a jackass, and drinking isn't something we want to see.
4. We're 17, so you should be 16-19. Honestly, if you're from 823 B.C. I could care less, just as long as we all get along.

Ok, well onto what kind of music we like.
Various forms of alternative/rock/experimental/metal/etc. What we don't want to see is Jimi Hendrix, or Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin etc. We like progressive stuff, something that can change up a bit, and really get us/others into the music. So in a way, even heavier things would be cool.

You don't have to be a guitar god as we're only 17 and are not musical lords. If you know a lot of Music Theory that's fine, but as a bassist I'm self taught and do not. I have about 4 years of experience though, and the drummer has like 8+ years. He, is talented.

Anyways, let me know if you are interested as a singer or guitarist. I'd rather you post, as I don't notice if I have messages or not.
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
id be down, im a rhythm guitarist/vocalist...except i play mostly pop/punk (like blink 182 and sum 41) and even though im open minded you probably wouldnt be impressed with my skills...
Sweet, well my drummer loves no band better than Blink-182 so really that's a huge plus in our head. So no worries, my drummer and I are planning on jamming with this other dude who might be too good for us. So really, we'd love giving you a shot.

What city do you live in though?
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Aight. I don't know if you checked out the distance from me to you, but it's like an hour drive.

So if you're ok with that, pm me and we'll talk more in depth about stuff.
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.