i see a used ebony les paul standard online for 1300 dollars. is that a fair price?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Assuming that's a Gibson that's a really good price. What year is it though and do you have any pics?
gibson or epiphone?
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
If it still plays well that's a good price. From the picture it looks pretty old, so make sure to play it thoroughly before buying...
you cna do better. guitar center used is expensive for what you get. craigslist is great.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
well, black is really the only color i want, and theres nothing but like a gary moore sig les paul on my local craigslist right now, and thats like 1500.
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99

You should never rush trying to buy something. You'll end up getting something that's 'okay' and then the next week you'll see a craigslist post that you'll really want.
If that guitar plays fine, that price looks perfectly fine to me. Plus GC tends to be pretty lax when it comes to haggling down their used prices. You be able to knock off at least a hundred and tax from that guitar.
i heard that under the new management they dont allow haggling, or is that only on new stuff?
as for rushing it, this really is what im wanting. (a black les paul standard or classic)
ill probably call later today and get details though, especially on the neck, because it has to have a 60s neck.
Quote by Soma3009

Quote by saintjimmy99