Page 1 of 3
My best friend Sheldon wants to eat out this girl, but! Her best friend just told me that she has the stank puss! But i don't wanna tell him, cause i'm friends with this girl too and don't want to be a snatch hatch. That's even worse than a **** block! What do i do?!

Has anything like this ever happened to you? Ever eaten out a stank puss?
um no.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

You're basically talking about every girl in Woodstock, Ontario. Good luck not finding a stank puss.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
LOL, it sucks but you gotta look out for your bro. You gotta tell him but break it to him gently
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Stratocaster88
My best friend Sheldon wants to eat out this girl, but! Her best friend just told me that she has the stank puss! But i don't wanna tell him, cause i'm friends with this girl too and don't want to be a snatch hatch. That's even worse than a **** block! What do i do?!

I understand how you can block a ****, but how the **** do you hatch a snatch?
Well if she's embarassed enough she'll stop him herself.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I honestly have no words for this thread. That was the most disturbing and idiotic thing I've ever read. It makes the Pain Olympics look like Care Bears.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Theres a simple solution if you got a stank puss. Be sly and slip a mint in your mouth.
If everyone had an asshole for a mouth, wouldn't the world make more sense?
Quote by Jericho114
You're basically talking about every girl in Woodstock, Ontario. Good luck not finding a stank puss.

Best post ever man, im like 30 mins away from woodstock lol
Dude, leave a note, saying,

This is God
Don't eat your woman out
For she has some rank puss

Problem solved.
Quote by d_byrne23
Best post ever man, im like 30 mins away from woodstock lol

Funniest thing about that is... I am from Cambridge too.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
You're a weirdo.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Old Vendetta\m/
her best friend knows its stanky?

Yeah. What the hell?
I figure she's got a tilted stank.
If everyone had an asshole for a mouth, wouldn't the world make more sense?
Quote by Stratocaster88

Just carefully and gently break it to your friend that he has to shove about a dozen tic tacs in his mouth and then ever so slowly place them with his tongue into her stinky of all holies.
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Quote by ling_yu
nope, im a virgin and have never even so much as kissed a girl.

awww.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Slone
This.

+1
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by Ashish23
Theres a simple solution if you got a stank puss. Be sly and slip a mint in your mouth.

no no. you be sly and slip a mint into her puss. that is the only way......
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Ah this made me lol "Stank Puss!". OH the urgency...

But anyways, yeah you get a lot of "stank pusses", what with it being a small, cramped, wet, cum dumpster festering with bacteria.

How does he expect it to taste? lol...
Quote by Raiderkid38
no no. you be sly and slip a mint into her puss. that is the only way......

So you agree with me? I was implying mint-flavored tic tacs, but uh...I suppose any flavor really would work, all those fun colors might cheer him up.
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Let your bro go down on that hoe

Let him learn that shes a stank puss tha hard waah

You Dig?!
Quote by rocker138
So you agree with me? I was implying mint-flavored tic tacs, but uh...I suppose any flavor really would work, all those fun colors might cheer him up.

yes and no.

heres an idea. take a breath strip, and pull the covers over. take the breath strip. insert into puss, then wait and hope for the best
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
umm stank puss? im not a man of "blackspeak" if someone would care to elaborate lol
Quote by frozen_soul
umm stank puss? im not a man of "blackspeak" if someone would care to elaborate lol

Her vajayjay don't smell okaykay
There was a firefight!
Quote by Jericho114

omfg i have never laughed so hard at the truth. you = win
Quote by rocker138
Her vajayjay don't smell okaykay

ahh i see. cant they just wash it or sumthin? or is it like an std type thing?
Neither, I think it's just a birth thing, like some people have bad breath...some people have bad pussy breath.

Besides the mint thing, I recommend a Royal Pine Air freshener
There was a firefight!
Stank puss.

hahahahaha
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by Cryptorchild
i fingered a stank puss.

It was my first one too

then u walked around all day wondering why everything smelled like fish right