Which is the best audio interface that has about 3 Line Ins. and about 3 min ins?
thanks ;]

oh and btw. listen to my songs!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I remember my mum and dad went out to the cinema, and when they were driving home they looked to their left and a guy in a gorilla suit was in the passenger seat of the car next to them, waving at them You should keep it just for that.

^ROFL
What's your budget, and do you have software already?
EDIT: also, what's a "min in"?
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Last edited by cerveza at Aug 20, 2008,
Well, Apogee Duet is a really nice interface. I own one and they sound amazing. But its a 2 channel interface. A 3 channel interface is kinda pointless in that, there isnt much more you can do with a 3 channel interface than a 2 channel. If you were gonna go for a 4 channel interface then maybe you might go for somthing else, but if you have the money Apogee Duet is the way to go for a portable interface.

EDIT: Plus, i dont think i have ever seen a 3 channel.....unless what your talking about is totally different than what i think your talkin about
Quote by cerveza
What's your budget, and do you have software already?
EDIT: also, what's a "min in"?

ehh sorry i meant mic in.
its about 400 or less
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I remember my mum and dad went out to the cinema, and when they were driving home they looked to their left and a guy in a gorilla suit was in the passenger seat of the car next to them, waving at them You should keep it just for that.

^ROFL