Poll: Schecter Avenger shape. Love it? or hate it?
Poll Options
View poll results: Schecter Avenger shape. Love it? or hate it?
Slick shape. I like it
17 44%
Looks like CARP
13 33%
I loved Back to the Future...
9 23%
Voters: 39.
Just curious on how people here think of the avenger shape.

Some people love it and some hate it. It's a love hate thing. Just curious among all the Schecter fans here. Who likes it and who thinks Michael J. Fox crafted that thing and it looks like crap.

I'm indifferent but just interested in what people have to say.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
looks like CARP?
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I like shcecters, but I really don't like that particular shape at all. C bodys are nice, and I really like the hellcat shape, though.

No, I don't think it looks like a fish.

Last edited by hiphopopotamus at Aug 20, 2008,
I really like it. It's something different and I found that it was very comfortable. Needless to say, I sold that Synyster Custom a while ago. Still one of my favorite 6 strings, though. I just hated everything except the body shape/neck.
love schecters but that thing is ugly
my gear
Cube 30
sammick strat rip off
schecter C-1 classic diamond series
Peavey JSX combo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.G.E > grunge
So what shape would you guys prefer? Standard shape like the C-1 FR Hellraiser? Or the Avenger shape?
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
I kinda like it as a shape. Not a big fan of the Synyster signature just for all the A7 bullcrap they glued all over it.
crazy talking animals
I dig it
What do you call mcdonalds?
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
I only eat there when I'm wasted and it's mad late so I usually call it something like "MUUURGH"
The C-1 FR Hellraiser and the C body shape in general poo all over the Avenger as far as I'm concerned,

The shape seems quite lame to me.

I'm not biased at all *looks down a sig*
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I like the Avenger shape but I think it should be solid color and flat top, that would be awsome.

The a7x singature one looks cool exept for the damn ugly headstock. Wouldnt buy it tho, not a fan of a7x, don't even like them a little.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
Quote by hiphopopotamus
If the upper horn didn't stick up like that I think I'd really love it.

+1
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Quote by hiphopopotamus
I like shcecters, but I really don't like that particular shape at all. C bodys are nice, and I really like the hellcat shape, though.

No, I don't think it looks like a fish.

Anyone else think that it actually does kind of look like a fish?

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
The avenger shape is due to insist. Other than that they are mostly beauitful guitars. I love my tempest. Thinking of picking another one up (mainly the Blackjack version has a pick guard ) if schecter doesnt have a explorer version.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
I totally love it.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales