Acoustic cover of Plush by me and my good friend Kevin

Original song credit: Stone Temple Pilots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2I92oZ-5Vw

As always, crit 4 crit, just leave a link and I'd be happy to listen to anything you'd want me to hear and leave you my constructive criticism .

Link may not be ready as soon as posted at 12:24 AM PST on Wednesday, August 20th. Just come back and view again in like 2 minutes if no worky
Very nice. I totally agree with Local666Union.

You just need to work on the 1:53-2:00 high part. Sound like your really struggling to hit those notes.
Awesome
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
This is so good. Vocals were incredible(with the exception of the 1:53 part)

Definitely work on the high vocal notes, or just sing the same thing an octave lower.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Last edited by chuckflan333 at Aug 21, 2008,
thank you for the constructive criticism, you're more helpful than you'll ever know!

me and kev will be re-recording this on video if possible asap, trying to get that set up, i have a friend with a nice camera, i'll nail that 1:53-2:00 part correctly.
That was really well done. Nothing much more to say than work on that 1:53-2:00 part. I think singing it in a lower octave would sound just fine, but if you think you can nail it in a high voice go for it man! Great work.

If you get a chance, I'd appreciate you opinion of this one:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=940227
Hey,
Thanks for your critique.

The guitar was great but the vocals rubbed me the wrong way, they seemed weak at some points. It wasn't bad, it's just that it wasn't spot on.

Cheers.
Great cover.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots