If I lived in Colorado, I would do it with you.
"How to Become a Better Musician" - is my online course at www.MyOnlineMusicLessons.com. Phrasing and Rhythmic Development, Improv Techniques, Jazz Theory, Ear Training and more. I'm also available for Skype/Hangout lessons.
Quote by John Tutino
If I lived in Colorado, I would do it with you.

Well thanks...and GREAT video John.

Interestingly, I learned how to play guitar, from a jazz drummer, that played RUSH on bass.

....anyhoo...it would tons-o-fun to put a Rush set together. Tough finding high caliber musicians where I live...but there's always hope I guess.

Cheers!
Beer church,

Just wondering if you are able, if the opportunity existed, to do some travel outside your area with a Rush tribute band. Like regional touring.

Also, is there a market for a Rush Tribute band in you area if you dont travel.
"How to Become a Better Musician" - is my online course at www.MyOnlineMusicLessons.com. Phrasing and Rhythmic Development, Improv Techniques, Jazz Theory, Ear Training and more. I'm also available for Skype/Hangout lessons.
Quote by John Tutino
Beer church,

Just wondering if you are able, if the opportunity existed, to do some travel outside your area with a Rush tribute band. Like regional touring.

Also, is there a market for a Rush Tribute band in you area if you dont travel.

I would absolutely consider any options as long a we could make some money doing it. I'm not financially independant or anything and have kids to take care of, etc.

There's no market here where I live here in Grand Junction. I'm in a town that's 4 hours either way to Denver or Salt Lake City. I'm hoping for some musicains to crawl out of the woodwork and do something for fun locally, but if something developes, I wouldn't mind hitting the road to do some shows.

I've got p.a. gear and lights...it's just finding qualitly musicians that can hang. I do know a drummer more than capable down in Lake Charles, LA that would jump up to the plate if we had gigs.

Food for Thought!
I will definately keep that in mind. Rock on!!!