Bought it from Allans about 2 months ago, still new, some barely visible dings here and there. There's a screw missing on the truss rod cover, there are scratches and lead on the little blocks that hold down the strings in the bridge.

Pickups are stock EMGs (81 bridge 85 neck), licensed Floyd Rose, one volume and one tone control, nice fast, flat neck (compound radius). Made in Japan.

THIS GUITAR HAS NOT BEEN SETUP SO PLAYABILITY ISN'T THE BEST/b]

I'm moving interstate tomorrow so it'll take a while to settle etc. PM me offers (not including shipping and handling)

oh and it comes with an Ashton gigbag

guitar still for sale i also have a boss ac2 acoustic simulator for sale 45 dollars not including shipping i am in victoria now by the way sorry for the bad grammar im posting from my phone
^ ive got no new PMs

^ picture of the 'fog marks'

i'd like to make it clear that playability is horrible, wasn't quite as bad before i moved but i was just playing it last night and the action is really uncomfortable. one of the string bolts is a bit faded too but no biggie at all.

feel free to ask questions!
Come on people, I really need to get this sold before the one I'm after is!

$885 not including shipping

This is what you get with the guitar:

A used Boss Acoustic Simulator (the old one with no reverb)

AND

Planet Waves Joe Satriani strap (Souls of Distortion I believe) I bought it for $30 about a year ago

I am willing to thrown in an MXR M-108 Ten-Band EQ if someone buys my guitar...I picked it up in America for $80 from eBay. When I used it here, I thought it got fried but i'm sure it was only the adapter because the same thing happened to my Big Muff but the Muff still worked fine with a battery. I'm pretty sure an 18v adapter is needed

Oh and I forgot bout the spare knob the dude at the music store gave me:

---

*Jackson DKMG
*Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator
*MXR M-108
*Planet Waves JS Strap

$885

---