Page 1 of 2
Inspired by my recent culinary creation, what are the best snacks you've made in your lifetime. Tonight I made waffles and ice cream, which was delicious. Also a long time ago I made a peanut butter and syrup sandwhich, it wasn't very tasty and it was messy.

and this thread wouldn't be complete with out pictures so...
peanut butter n honey - ****in awesome sandwhich, you just inspired me to make one... ****
Why are you disgusted? I've tried that before with vanilla ice cream + chocolate chip waffles, and it was AWESOME.
I loaded my waffle with Tabasco this morning.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Soy sauce in lasagna, so god damn delicious...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
my aunt showed me this thing where u take a bit of butter small amount, melt it on a soft taco shell and then you line a thing of sugar on it and then you put brown sugar or cinnamin on it then you roll it up and microwave it for 10 seconds, it is amazing
I did a plate of little cajun chicken and stir-fry pitta breads the other day, but I only made like one each, me and ma buddies was gutted cuz they was the BOMB!!

Is there an official cookery thread? I love cooking . . . . . . . .
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
peanut butter honey sandwiches (with a crap load of honey and peanut butter)
*ham and honey sandwiches (5 slices of ham and a fair spread of honey)
mixed tuna and mayo dip with saltines
*chocolate shakes with ghiradeli chocolate powder
taquitos with chalula sauce
*deep fryed cookie dough (if you have a deep fryer)
fries with tabasco mixed katchup
*= awesome
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Anything with Nutella.
Rice with peanut butter.
Saltines with peanut butter.
Strawberry slices with honey and whipped cream.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.
i absolutly love eating a sandwich which consists of 3 sloces of bread, jam, honey and peanut butter

oh yea :licklips:
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I usually get an onion, habenero pepper, soy sauce, olive oil, banana peppers, mushrooms, salt, and curry powder mix it all up in a frying pan and it, its like a stir fry curry.

To have real fun, while its cooking drop a couple eggs in it an stir.
Very simple snack that I haven't made in years:

Cheesetoast with peanut butter in between the cheese and the bread.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by chinese_jazz
Anything with Nutella.
Rice with peanut butter.
Saltines with peanut butter.
Strawberry slices with honey and whipped cream.

Dammit, I'm hungry now.

Rice and peanut butter could be good.
Sugar sandwiches. I don't think I would have invented them, but I'd never had them before that. Just butter a piece of bread, then sprinkle sugar on it.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Sugar sandwiches. I don't think I would have invented them, but I'd never had them before that. Just butter a piece of bread, then sprinkle sugar on it.

Bread and sugar? Seems a little plain.
My mom taught me that sugar sandwich thing. But her's was sprinling sugar on buttered toast.

One of mine is to slice up and the leftover ham and sausages and melt lots of cheese with it in a bowl.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
i once invented this thing called the eggelet (patent pending). What you do is (and you're gonna love this), you start making an omelet, with your basic scrambled eggs in the pan, slowly getting it ready to add the cheese, ham, whatever floats your boat.

MEANWHILE, off in the dark, twisted land of your second pan on the back burner, someone's cooking up a DIABOLICAL plan! A FRIED EGG is being cooked. Now, this isn't just an ordinary fried egg... well, alright, maybe it is. Anyway, with proper timing, the fried egg should be just about cooked around the same time you're adding your ingredients to your omelet. once you're ready to close your omelet up, you slip that fried egg in there. if you're very careful, you can have a fully intact fried egg inclosed inside your omelet.

finish the omelet, make sure it's well sealed, and then prepare to eat. the result will be the delicious yolk of a fried egg mixed in with the regular omelet experience, creating the eggelet.
Frozen banana with peanut butter.

I'll second peanut butter honey on toast combo.

Oats mixed with maple syrup and peanut butter

Peanut butter with tomato pesto sauce red pepper in a sandwich

Peanut butter and chicken sandwich.

Damn....peanut butter is just the ultimate mixer food
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
i once invented this thing called the eggelet (patent pending). What you do is (and you're gonna love this), you start making an omelet, with your basic scrambled eggs in the pan, slowly getting it ready to add the cheese, ham, whatever floats your boat.

MEANWHILE, off in the dark, twisted land of your second pan on the back burner, someone's cooking up a DIABOLICAL plan! A FRIED EGG is being cooked. Now, this isn't just an ordinary fried egg... well, alright, maybe it is. Anyway, with proper timing, the fried egg should be just about cooked around the same time you're adding your ingredients to your omelet. once you're ready to close your omelet up, you slip that fried egg in there. if you're very careful, you can have a fully intact fried egg inclosed inside your omelet.

finish the omelet, make sure it's well sealed, and then prepare to eat. the result will be the delicious yolk of a fried egg mixed in with the regular omelet experience, creating the eggelet.

im gonna cum
Quote by drunkinkoala
Rice and peanut butter could be good.

penut sauce on, chiken kababs, with fried or boiled rice on the side man, its epic, especially after a few bongs.
My mum makes peanut butter icecream. It sounds so horrible, but it's the best ice cream EVER.
Quote by Abunai X
My mum makes peanut butter icecream. It sounds so horrible, but it's the best ice cream EVER.

oh god

oh god

that doesnt sound horrible at all
Quick, easy & Simple, Crip and HP sauce sandwhich, Yum !

Instructions

1) Get desirered, Bread (I use warburtons, seeded grannery loaf) and crips (I Use Walkers Ready Salted)
2) (Optional) Spread thing layer of butter/margarine on on side of bread, to hold crisps in place
3) Put a layer of crisps on bread
4) Put desired amount of sauce on crisps. (I find if you put thin lines up and down it works well, to much over powers the taste of everything else. I prefer squeezy bottles, as they allow for consistant application of sauce throughout said sandwhich, rather than blotchy spalts every 2 inchs or so)
5) Place slice of bread on top of other slice.

I Find It easyer not to cut the sandwhich, as this cut the crisps, crumbling them, making a mess !

Eat !

Serving methods, I liek this dish, as you should have some crisps still left over, which allows for a nice, pre snack, snack to get you prepared for the taste explosion, goes well with desired Fizzy drinks/'Soda'

Thanks
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct

Master chef !

Master chef they cry from the roof tops !

I You !
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
dunno what they're called. but i got the recipe from a dude i worked with before.

get some phyllo wrap and brush the top with melted butter.
fold it so it makes sort of long rectangle, and butter the sides that are dry.
put some chocolate chips and banana on the bottom of the phyllo rectangle and fold the phyllo over the mixture then roll upwards so it makes a nice small pastry type cynlinder.

brush with more butter, and sprinkle with brown sugar.
bake em til the brown at a low setting (325F tops) and so the sugar caramelizes a bit.

serve with ice cream!

EDIT:

found a picture. this is more or less how i do it. except i didn't use pistachios
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Aug 20, 2008,
Um, another one of mine is to use a knife to slice all the crusts of a piece of bread, then toast it until burnt to your liking.

Use the knife to slowly slice the toast in half, spread some margarine or butter (make sure its soft enough. the bread gets ruined easily at this point) on each half, then some peanut butter in the middle.

Put it back in the toaster to make it crunchy again then eat it.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
Quote by drunkinkoala
Bread and sugar? Seems a little plain.

And butter/margarine. I swear, it's so good.
Quote by fretsonfire74
And butter/margarine. I swear, it's so good.

add cinnamon for an old school classic.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Simply getting up in the middle of the night fucking hungry, and making something huge out of whatever is in the fridge. I couldn't get to sleep last night, so at 1 am I made a big pot of rice. Then I fried an egg, and every kind of vegetable I had in the fridge, and just threw it all on the rice. Lovely.
-Taidgh
If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.
-Hunter S. Thompson
toast with butter on it and you get a bit of cinnamon and sugar mixed together sprinkled on the buttered side of the bread so it sticks .. yum yum
Super egg noodles

Stuff needed:

Cheap noodles
Chicken flavour/lots of Chicken salt
Egg

The sauce:
Mix equal amounts of...
Mayonaise
Tomatoe sauce
Mustard

Put the noodles in some water and microwave for 2 minutes
Add the egg and microwave for another 2 minutes.
Add chicken flavour. Microwave for 1 minute.

Add the sauce. Stir it. Eat.
me and my friends were once drunk and we made a whiskey fruit salad, it was ****.....
No one here, gets out alive
Page 1 of 2