Hi,, I've been playing for 8 months around 2-3 hours a day and I
was thinking of upgrading my guitar ...

Now I'm playing a richwood stratocaster copy trough a Line 6 spider III (15 watt)
I'm very happy with the guitar and amp,, but would like another guitar xD.

Any suggestions? ...

Please don't go over €300,00 ...
Meh, the amp will improve your tone, but the new guitar will improve the feel, and then the playing progress and stuff.

What's your style?
Cam Sampbell's my hero
im not shure how much whatever u call that money sign is worth (dont make fun of me for being ignorant im sorry) but check out some epiphones, ibanez's and mexican fenders. usually there about from $300-$1000 but theres plenty around the $700 range
epiphone g400 and a small tube amp

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Just watch the Spider nay-sayers pile in here. I have a 15w’er too and love it. Anyways, given your 300yoyo’s budget I can recommend the Yamaha Pacifica 112v.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
Quote by ihavenoname93
im not shure how much whatever u call that money sign is worth (dont make fun of me for being ignorant im sorry) but check out some epiphones, ibanez's and mexican fenders. usually there about from $300-$1000 but theres plenty around the $700 range

for not knowing the Euro

but other than that he's right, Ibanez's and Mexican Fenders are the way to go. I wouldn't get anything less than an Epiphone Standard, though, the studios are VERY crap. However the standards start around 450 Euros, so you might want to look for a used one.