hey

i dnt no if u guys heard but a kid in my country (South Africa) made a few slipknot masks and then wore corey taylor's replica mask and killed another kid with a samurai sword 2 days ago!apparently he was satanic and he lyk lost his mind in school.he also stabbed another dude and injured sum janitors.im jus wondering if slipknot will find out about this coz its making news all over my country and its a big thing here
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Thread has been done already, boetie.

*reported*
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by JamesDouglas
Thread has been done already, boetie.

*reported*

u anal retard im just trying to inform the public and dam wer did all the UG SA ppl cum from now
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Marshall MG100 DFX
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Wasn't there a thread on this the other day?
And he was smoking 'dagga'?

no he just lost his mind
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Marshall MG100 DFX
Quote by Flipaningage
just shows, slipknot can in some extreme cases lead to killing sprees

Because of how bad there music sucks, drives people mad. nah I like some of there music.
Quote by Saffron_Inferno
u anal retard im just trying to inform the public and dam wer did all the UG SA ppl cum from now

Honestly, I have to do everything.

Here, a six page thread made like 2 days ago, the public has already been informed. You anal retard.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=937866&highlight=satanic+slipknot+sword
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by marius47
Because of how bad there music sucks, drives people mad. nah I like some of there music.

I know but it's the only thing the Midwest can be proud of.
Quote by Flipaningage
just shows, slipknot can in some extreme cases lead to killing sprees

so can vegitarianism, in fact, vegitarianism can be worse
Quote by Saffron_Inferno

Wankers aren't they people like that. They said my thread was spam for some reason
Quote by Saffron_Inferno

You anal retard.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by snazzyness
Wankers aren't they people like that. They said my thread was spam for some reason

totally man they wanna run and report everything
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Marshall MG100 DFX
Since when has wearing a balaclava been the same as wearing a Slipknot mask? And he didn't lose his mind, he was on drugs.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau