Okay, here's the situation. I'm playing a show in about a month that's on a pretty large stage. I don't think my cheap-o 20 foot cable will be large enough. Can anyone recommend me a nice 50 foot cable, that's somewhat affordable?

Also, I am thinking about 2 pedals. First thing is an ISP decimator. Those take care if feedback and popping noises right.

Also, I think I might need a good distortion pedal for metalcore. I have a very low gain tube amp and a tube overdrive pedal...but that's just not cutting it.
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II [Heavily Modded]
Hand-Built Jem Copy
Rouge RA-100

Amps:
Crate VC-50
Epiphone Studio 10

Pedals:
DigiTech Bad Monkey
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss Noise Suppressor
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
why would you need more than 20 feet? anything more will just be sucking the tone out of your guitar.

and get a metal muff distortion.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Just remember as you increase the cable length you increase the impedance, thus ruining your tone. I'd get a wireless system if this is going to be the case often.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
wireless, or stick with a high quality 20 foot cable.

+1 to the man who said metal muff. A ****ing immense pedal right there.
Quote by Azza Dutt
I'd get a wireless system if this is going to be the case often.

and then be sure you buy a good wireless system, not a cheap one, because your sound will suck
screw that turn your amp into a backpack and wear it on stage when its hooked up to the guitar it would be like the proton pack from ghostbusters a proven design if there ever was one
yes. yes. yes. full of ****ing win. i'm gonna sig that.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
if you have a wireless system, can you have pedals?
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Yes. You can either use an effects loop if your amp has one, or you can use a short cable to go from amp input to your effects chain, then just add the wireless receiver onto the end of the chain.

amp -> chain -> wireless receiver
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs