Everything is 100% working. The Boss pedals have been modded by yours truly. The SD1 is warmer, with more gain, and a less nasal tone. Basically a perfectly useable OD now too. The DS1 has a more vintage sound, less gain, slightly warmer tone. Fun pedal! They're not 100% in condition but easy 8.5/10 each.
The last time I sold my modded SD1 + DS1 they got bought on the spot by an employee of Live Music.
The MXR EQ is basically new. Not been used a lot at all, never left my house since I had it, and it's a smoke free environment.
The Stupid Box is mint, barely ever used, got it less than a month ago from the US.

Of course you're free to come round to try them if you're in Edinburgh.

Add £5 for postage

EQ: £50
SD1: £30
DS1: £25
Subdecay: £110
Pics will boost your chances of a sale my friend.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

I spend all my money on gear, I have no digicam :P I'll borrow my flatmate's though. Stay tuned.
MXR SOLD!

Pics... my flatmate doesn't like it anymore when I borrow her digicam :P Most of these are on these pics:

Subdecay's the little yellow pedal. 100% mint, no kidding.

SD1 on there. 8.5/10 condition

DS1 on there. 8/condition

New prices:

Subdecay £95 shipped to your door (costs more than that shipped from the US, + you get customs charges)
SD1 and DS1 £25 each (honestly worth it, I got offered more for my first mods)
Celestion SOLD!
SD1 SOLD!

Subdecay, DS1 and Jensen left. At these prices, maybe not for long folks...
If you still have the DS1 in 2 weeks, i'll take it
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
Ahh my god i wish i had the moneys for that subdecay am saving for an amp, and that was the overdrive i wanted =/

Have a free bump, pott
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
EQ GONE
Celestion GONE
SD1 GONE
DS1 not for sale anymore

So... Only Subdecay and Jensen left!

New price for the stupid box: £85, + 5 shipping. You won't find it cheaper anywhere, it's basically brand new.
Subdeay new price: £85 shipped to your door in the UK! For a brand new one. You know you want it.
MI Audio Blues Pro: Mint as well, third owner I think, but the pedal is perfect. £60 to your door in the UK
ALSO for sale: Laney VC15 combo

For collection in Edinburgh, a Laney VC15 upgraded with Eminence Legend 105 speaker, comes with the older speaker and 2 spare sets of EL84s. Preamp valves have been upgraded too, selected each individually for the best dynamics and tone er well you get what I mean. 170 picked up in Edinburgh for that one. Amp is in a 9.5/10 condition

You can see both items on there.
Interested in the Blues Pro (and maybe the Laney...), but all i have is the Flextone in my sig to trade.. And I live a horrendous distance away with no car...
All the same, I thought I'd ask any chance of a deal going down?
Adam
Sorry man... I'm not even sure about the Blues Pro as I'm now selling the TIM...
Long awaited pics! Crap sorry for the bumps, I keep forgetting we can't edit.