Well, it's hard to call it a rig, but I'm planning on getting Epi Classic Quilt Les Paul, Epiphone VJ, and a pedal. The question is, what pedal? I was thinking about an overdrive pedal, since the VJ doesn't have an OD switch. What good OD pedal can I get within $100?
what do you play?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I have an Epi Sg and a VJR and I use an ibanez DS7 distortion pedal, sounds great..
Well I am looking for more of an OD pedal. And I play mostly classic/hard rock. Maybe some bluesy tunes.
Marshall Jackhammer has a good OD.
My one sounds GREAT with my VC15 (as long as you spend a while tweaking), and your VJ has a similar-ish sound.
I can get the EXACT same tone as "The Wicker man" by Iron Maiden.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
id say get a wah pedal instead of a dist. pedal and maybe try to find an amp with good dist. if thats not wat u want to do then get a multi effects pedal (digitech rp250?) they have ALL the effects built in and they only cost the same as 3 or 4 pedals (like 150-200usd)
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by gtr_101
Bad monkey

that
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I played an Ibanez Turbo Tube Screamer through a Valve Junior with an Epi Les Paul the other day, and it was quite nice. Very tweakable, but a bit too bassy on the turbo setting for my tastes. You should try one....
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.