i dropped my bass amp (fender rumble 60) and it snapped the peg for the treble pot right off. obviously thats not great for me or for resale value so i come to you for advice. I have some soldering experience and have worked with pots before, but only on my guitars. i'd love to fix this myself, but is it too dangerous to mess with the inner workings of a solid state amp?
Nope. Just get the head out of the chassis and figure out what sort of pot you need. Order it, solder it in, and you're done.

It's quite simple... just more difficult to get out of the chassis than a guitar pot.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music