...my stomach was hurting immensely, so I got up and stumbled my way in the dark over to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet, hoping to **** my worries away, but suddenly I started to feel really light-headed. I hung my head between my knees in hopes of combating this unwanted sensation, and some time later I found myself coming to consciousness on the floor of my bathroom with my boxers down and with a bloody nose.

I could barely stand at first, and after managing to pull myself together I walked down the stairs and poured myself a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, thinking maybe that my stomach was hurting so bad due to extreme hunger (sometimes I can't tell if I'm in pain due to being really hungry or really full). I started to eat a bit, but realized I wasn't really that hungry. In hopes of not making things any worse, I proceeded to lie down on the cool leather couch in the den. I slept for a bit, tossing and turning as my stomach was still uneasy.

Eventually I felt well enough to return to bed. I put the cereal back in the pantry, the milk back in the fridge, and went upstairs without bothering to put my unfinished bowl of cereal in the sink. I turned off the lights, made sure the fan was on full blast, and climbed back into bed.
Weird...similar thing happened to me...I had a horrible stomach cramp, and then I started feeling really light headed and dizzy, and my nose started bleeding a little after...
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Dude!!!!

Cin. toast crunch is the best.

Anyways, maybe you should go to the hospital before your appendix ruptures.
Maybe you should... see a doctor about randomly passing out?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Your stomach was probably in a bunch because you couldn't see the swirls of cinnamon in every bite.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you should... see a doctor about randomly passing out?

This.

WHOA KENSAI IS YOUR NAME KJELL??

Holy Muffins! I know a kid named Kjell (Nordstrom) and I've never heard that name anywhere else.
Ooh, that's interesting!

See a doctor. Now. I mean as in log off, and ring one up. Stop reading this thread.
whe I was reading through that I was hoping you were going to write "and I woke up with a bloody nose and **** all over myself"

but no...

anyways, you might just have been sick or something.
Quote by fixationdarknes
...my stomach was hurting immensely, so I got up and stumbled my way in the dark over to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet, hoping to **** my worries away, but suddenly I started to feel really light-headed. I hung my head between my knees in hopes of combating this unwanted sensation, and some time later I found myself coming to consciousness on the floor of my bathroom with my boxers down and with a bloody nose.

I could barely stand at first, and after managing to pull myself together I walked down the stairs and poured myself a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, thinking maybe that my stomach was hurting so bad due to extreme hunger (sometimes I can't tell if I'm in pain due to being really hungry or really full). I started to eat a bit, but realized I wasn't really that hungry. In hopes of not making things any worse, I proceeded to lie down on the cool leather couch in the den. I slept for a bit, tossing and turning as my stomach was still uneasy.

Eventually I felt well enough to return to bed. I put the cereal back in the pantry, the milk back in the fridge, and went upstairs without bothering to put my unfinished bowl of cereal in the sink. I turned off the lights, made sure the fan was on full blast, and climbed back into bed.
It looks like you're unstuck in time. Find yourself a constant or you're screwed.

+10 to whoever gets the reference
Quote by MulanoSG
That thread title lead me to think about other things.

Being alive makes me think of those things

Edit - Desmond edit
Diezel, Motherfucker
Well yes of course. Right here we have a prime case of fapitis. This is quite an uncommon phenomena, fapitis is caused by a build up of bodily fluids, most notably around the scrotum area. Common symptoms are light headedness, bleeding of the nose, pains in the stomach due to there being no area to store bodily fluids as the scrotum is full and of course the insatiable desire to try and give oneself fellatio, thus attempting to put one's head inbetween one's legs. I would say that the best treatment in this sort of situation would probably be of the hardcore anal sort in order to flush out your bodily fluids. Glad to be of help.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
***ALERT***

**this is now the official Cinnamon toast crunch thread since TS is seeing a doctor**
This is gonna be an exact scene from Cloverfield:

SHE'S BEEN BITTEN!!
Wtf???!!
*BANG!*
*Blood everywhere*
Surely this is against the trade descriptions act or some shizzle.
I feel cheated.
hello
Quote by Castlebravo
It looks like you're unstuck in time. Find yourself a constant or you're screwed.

Kurt Vonnegut reference, yeah, if thats the case, TS, your f'd
i love cinnamon toast crunch. its ironic i was eating it at the time of this post.
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." -Frank Zappa
Quote by Castlebravo

lost, that british dude who keeps flipping between times
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Isn't there like..some sort of non-cinnamon toast crunch?
Or am I just imagining this?
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
hahaha u found ur self with ur boxers down eh?

what was ur dad doing last night
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by sam_brault
Isn't there like..some sort of non-cinnamon toast crunch?
Or am I just imagining this?

yeah it was called "Toast Crunch" and it had a brief run in the lat 80's then failed miserably due to its lack of popularity and being overshadowed by the superior Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the National Cereal Board of America decided to put it out of it's misery quickly, now it's a rare collectors item to cereal aficionados
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I was almost 100% sure it was goint to end like this:

Quote by fixationdarknes

So the next morning i told my parents and.....
my mom got scared, she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!!!
lolz

im glad it didnt.
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Quote by mh400nt
Being alive makes me think of those things

Edit - Desmond edit

Winner, you and justinb904 get 10 points

You don't want that happening to you or else you'll end up like this guy:

the title of this thread is misleading..............how DARE YOU MISS LEAD US!
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by DunnySun
Did you wipe?

I'm bloody glad I'm not the only one wondering that!
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking