i know he always gives off this douchey vibe but not enough to incite comments like "i want to douse billy corgans bald head in gasoline and set it on fire" what has this guy said/done that makes everyone thinks hes an asshole?
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Hes got a bit of an ego when it comes to music.

Might be a bit up himself.

Don't really care, I love his music, he can do whatever he wants besides that.
He's a huge egomaniac. He's also ugly. Being someone that's told every day they look like him, I should know...

V also VERY TRUE
i don't hate him...

maybe he has a bit of an ego thing going, but at the end of the day, he is a talent musician
i haven't heard anything about this hatred of billy corgan. but I do hink he looks a little like the mutants from I Am Legend

DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by identityxcrysis
He's always losing his ****ing car-keys and then bitching about it

*hopes someone gets the reference*

I get it... it wasn't that funny though.... Why does no one ever make fun of Bob Dylan that way?
He's got an ego, but once you've umpty-million records, I think you can have one.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
He's got an ego, but once you've umpty-million records, I think you can have one.

Don't the fact that he's one hell of a guitarist.
Quote by HostileFTW
I get it... it wasn't that funny though.... Why does no one ever make fun of Bob Dylan that way?

'cos Dylan still has his car keys

*walks away with head down*
he made Siamese Dream, so in my opinion hes allowed to be a douche
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by identityxcrysis
'cos Dylan still has his car keys

*walks away with head down*

He doesn't have the Watchtower however
Well, he's almost like a dictator in the band. But he has made that much amazing music, thats one hell of an achievement.
i want to see soem **** he said to people or soemthing, is he kind of like a Lars Ulrich kind of person
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Quote by rocknrollstar
Maybe its cause the Pumpkins suck.

Just putting it out there . . .

Again, howso? You can't say they suck until you've written something equal to or better than Siamese Dream.

Oh and he's not like Lars Ulrich. Lars is a genuine douche.
Quote by merfsullivan
He's a huge egomaniac. He's also ugly. Being someone that's told every day they look like him, I should know...

V also VERY TRUE

You do!

Sorry...
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by HostileFTW
Again, howso? You can't say they suck until you've written something equal to or better than Siamese Dream.

Oh and he's not like Lars Ulrich. Lars is a genuine douche.

Sure he can.
<Han> I love Hitler
billy blamed james iha and d'arcy for the break up and said they were uncommitted bandmates. i read some actual interviews where he was being honest about it. critics alsoviewed him as an overacheiver when "melon collie and the infinite sadness" came out.
Quote by merfsullivan

V also VERY TRUE

You can comfort yourself by now knowing that there is one girl I know who said he is the only guy she would ever date...
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
why did he go bald anyway? i remember a time when he had hair
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
His ego probably, but its not as bad as some people. At least he makes good music unlike some people who have even bigger egos cough*tom delonge*cough cough*a&a sucks*cough.

That and his attitude and how he dresses could have been the start of emo.

Oh, and Im going to hate him if the next album is as bad as the one they just put out. It was okay, but I hate tarantula and it just doesnt feel like original pumpkins to me. Get Iha back dammit!
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
what the ****...

i hate when people say they hate someone and give a generic reason like "he has an ego".
How does he have an ego? I don't mean that in any defensive way, but I haven't really read any band interviews or seen him speak in a way that would ellude to that. If someone could post something like this... that'd be great.

Anyways, like previously mentioned, even if he does have an ego, he is definately a large figurehead in music. It's hard to say that most people wouldn't have even somewhat of an ego if they were that celebrated. And it doesn't hurt that I love the Smashing Pumpkins, haha.
who?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by waterproofpie
How does he have an ego? I don't mean that in any defensive way, but I haven't really read any band interviews or seen him speak in a way that would ellude to that. If someone could post something like this... that'd be great.

Anyways, like previously mentioned, even if he does have an ego, he is definately a large figurehead in music. It's hard to say that most people wouldn't have even somewhat of an ego if they were that celebrated. And it doesn't hurt that I love the Smashing Pumpkins, haha.

yea i would like to see some of his dickings

i just dont think he makes a good canidate for dousing in gasoline and setting on fire
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
oh idk maybe its cuz he wrote the smashing pumpkins albums and they don't like the band? don't act like iha or d'arcy or chamberlin wrote those songs.