power ratings maybe...but that doesn't matter in 99% of cases you'd have with a guitar/effect pedal
I can't speak for all pots, but I know that alpha minipots don't sound as alive as full size alpha pots.
Not taking any online orders.
The larger pots seem to last longer. Cheap mini pots suck, but 'Alpha' does just fine.

The price difference is pretty dramatic, I don't know why.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
^Alpha mini pots still sound, but there is still a dramatic change in tone between the mini pots and the full size pots.

Not to hijack the thread but does anybody know of any companies that make full size push pull pots?
Not taking any online orders.
If I remember correctly, I put full sized push-pull pots in my LP. I can try to find out what brand they are. I'll check and post in a day or two (I just moved today, so I haven't finished unpacking).
Never seen them, so would love to have a link.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by CorduroyEW
^Alpha mini pots still sound, but there is still a dramatic change in tone between the mini pots and the full size pots.

Not to hijack the thread but does anybody know of any companies that make full size push pull pots?

CTS
Quote by cedricsmods
If I remember correctly, I put full sized push-pull pots in my LP. I can try to find out what brand they are. I'll check and post in a day or two (I just moved today, so I haven't finished unpacking).

Clearly my memory is shot. I couldn't remember what I put into my own guitar less than a month ago. They were not full-size. In fact, my control cavity is so crammed I could never get full-size ones in there.