Had this guitar for a few years now but I'm now selling due to a wrist injury.

It's a great instrument to play, lovely action and makes one hell of a noise when amped, very deep, chunky distorted sound matched with a warm, clean tone too.

It's a few years old so has the odd mark and bump on it but as you can see from the pics she's in very good condition. Black, furry case also included (although I've long since lost the key I'm afraid!).

Looking for £300 ideally, but will listen to any sensible offers.

Pickup from Warwickshire UK ideally but will drive within reason to meet a buyer.

Probably best to email me - reachleach@hotmail.com as this forum is blocked from work but I will check here when I can.

Thanks for looking guys

Hello,

have you received my email, from basarJensen ?
is the guitar still on sale ?

thanks
regards
Ive recently bought a sg300b, really pleased with it. I would be intrested but would after unload my nearly new Ibanez RG370DX first. Any offers out there?
Fender Roadhouse Deluxe Strat
Vintage Acoustic
Home-made 18 Watt all valve Marshall clone
Talent: zero (but trying)
Oops! Its a SG500b.......
Fender Roadhouse Deluxe Strat
Vintage Acoustic
Home-made 18 Watt all valve Marshall clone
Talent: zero (but trying)
Quote by basarJensen
Hello,

have you received my email, from basarJensen ?
is the guitar still on sale ?

thanks
regards

Hi, not received an email mate no. Did you send to reachleach@hotmail.com?

Guitar is still for sale yeah, you still interested?
Hello, yes, i wrote one mail @ reachleach, and a message on this forum.
i try again, both ways.

thanks
Don't think your emails are getting through mate, I've emailed you on the above address though, otherwise we can talk more via PM.

Cheers
thanks for your email,
i sent a reply, and a PM, please tell me if you received them

regards
Hello,
in case you didnt received my last messages, i am , indeed, interested, and would have few questions :

- Is it first hand ?
- Is it all original ?
- do you know the production year ?
- I'm french : would you consider overseas shipping to France ? (it seems that it's about £45 with Interparcel.com with insurance) city : rodez, postal code : 12000
- Would you have some more pics you could send (everything that could be usefull : front, back of body, neck : back, fretboard, bindings,tuners,front and back headstock (serial), dings or issues if existing) ? electronic is ok ?
My mailbox accepts email size up to 5Mo, so no problem if you send hi-res pics

Many thanks for your attention
regards
I'll trade you on ovation acoustic and I'll pay to ship it to the US

if thats not enough I"ll throw one of my fuzzes on top (maybe)

I've been looking for one of these for like ever and your's looks great
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by stereohigh
I would be keen. I am in Leicester so not far away, and I can pay cash.

man if you get it I'm gonna be angry lol if you do though its a great guitar
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
We will have to wait and see, I actually was going to buy a sg 1500 for £400 locally from about 83, but the guitar was not in good condition, and I didnt have the time to repair.
Quote by stereohigh
We will have to wait and see, I actually was going to buy a sg 1500 for £400 locally from about 83, but the guitar was not in good condition, and I didnt have the time to repair.

dang a 1500 for 400 thats a great deal tobad it was in bad condition

I was gonna get a 1500 for 700 USD but didn't have the cash at the time
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era