I may get a Gretsch G5122 like this one. I play like bluesy rock kinda style music and was wondering if this would fit my style or whether I should get a different one.

Thanks
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Last edited by cam_sampbell at Aug 20, 2008,
Maybe a Strat, or maybe a HSS Strat if you want more kick. They're cheaper, but they still kick ass, maybe after a pickup change!

Or a Classic Players one, they have '57/'62s in them already!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I have to agree with Lil Macker. Can't go wrong with a strat, especially after a pickup change. Is there somewhere nearby that you can try them out at?
Quote by HighPotency
I have to agree with Lil Macker. Can't go wrong with a strat, especially after a pickup change. Is there somewhere nearby that you can try them out at?

Not really but I don't really fancy a strat

and Lil Macker was just trying to get me to get a strat as he's just got one, I was just talking to him now
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
That will definitely fit your style. It can be fitted with better pickups especially designed for Gretcshes called the TV Jones. Good luck!
Quote by cam_sampbell
Not really but I don't really fancy a strat

and Lil Macker was just trying to get me to get a strat as he's just got one, I was just talking to him now

Told ya so!

But maybe you should actually try some guitars out, you never know, you may find love in another guitar!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Definitely get it if you have the money, I played one in a different color a little while ago and it sounded as good as it looked.
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus