I have the Tremonti one, it's pretty damn killer.
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Ibanez Weaping demon?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Yes the tremonti wah's are ****ing bad ass wahs man. Try any of the morleys though, the switchless on/off is amazing.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
The Morley wahs are digital, and when I tried one, it worked well on the top notes. I note that its digital because it may mean that it works a bit better over all.
Quote by alienboy18241
Yes the tremonti wah's are ****ing bad ass wahs man. Try any of the morleys though, the switchless on/off is amazing.

Sorry to double post, but more specifically, I think he means the "Bad Horsie" Steve Vai wahs by morley.

They are top notch btw.
Quote by clapton-floyd
Sorry to double post, but more specifically, I think he means the "Bad Horsie" Steve Vai wahs by morley.

They are top notch btw.

If you're saying you think I mean the bad horsie wah then no, wrong. I mean the tremonti wah.
And if you're saying that the people before me were referring to the bad horsie wah then no, wrong again. I see two references to the tremonti wah and zero for the bad horsie before my post.
My Gear:
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Ibanez VBT700
Marshall Guv'nor
Marshall Echohead
Morley Tremonti Wah
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Furman SPB 8C
Boss Flange
^Well switchless on and off is the Bad Horsie. The standard wah by Morley has a little button beside the pedal. And that's more annoying than the dunlop style click forward button.
Thank you ^^

Quote by alienboy18241
If you're saying you think I mean the bad horsie wah then no, wrong. I mean the tremonti wah.
And if you're saying that the people before me were referring to the bad horsie wah then no, wrong again. I see two references to the tremonti wah and zero for the bad horsie before my post.

I wasn't saying that you weren't referring to a tremonti wah, I was saying that if you were referring to Morleys, the guy might want a name, and so I suggested Bad Horsie. I wasn't saying anything about anything else. I thought you were talking about switchless Morley wah pedals.

Apparently not, make yourself clearer, or don't be a bit of a jack ass when replying to someone else who is trying to help someone.
I say Dime Crybaby from Hell. You can really hear the high notes on the neck, and it sounds good for bfmv.
seriously just save urself some money and buy a cheap used crybaby for like 40 buck and make it sound like 300 dollar boutique pedals, by modding it which will cost u no more than like ten dollars LOL!!