I've been offered an EHX Deluxe Memory Man analog delay for 100 bucks, and I was wondering if you guys think its worth it. It retails for like $315, and its supposedly an amazing delay pedal. The only thing is that I've heard it really sucks your tone.

Normally I wouldn't be asking this kind of question, because I would never drop 300 bucks on an effect. but since its over $200 off the normal price, I thought I might give it a shot.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
I would buy it definately. If you look at some of the youtube videos, theres alot you can do with it. And for being so cheap, how could you pass that up?
Quote by forsaknazrael
Buy it. If you find you don't need it/like it, you can DEFINITELY make profit off of it.

this man speaks the truth, but i guarantee you won't re sell it, this things amazing.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Buy it. If you find you don't need it/like it, you can DEFINITELY make profit off of it.

+1

The DMM does have a signature tone: I don't consider it tone "sucking" because I like the way it sounds, but it is always apparent when you have turned it on. It isn't as clean or versatile as a digital delay, but it provides bucketloads of mojo, warmth, and musical modulation. What it does, it does really really well. I absolutely love mine.