You could put a towel round it or put it next to the radiator/heater or maybe leave it in the sun for a while.
play though different scales while gradually building speed. this is also a good excercise to help you play faster.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by clement1
You could put a towel round it or put it next to the radiator/heater or maybe leave it in the sun for a while.

The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by clement1

That is made of win haha
What I do is play through modes, 3 notes per string.

I mix it up a bit, and play say

E|5-7-8-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|-------5-7-8-5-7-8---------5-7-8-------------------------------------------------
D|-----------------------5-7-9----------5-7-9-5-7-9---------5-7-9----------------
G|--------------------------------------------------------5-7-9---------5-7-9-5-7-9

That's A minor there, but do you see the pattern I'm playing? It really gets your fingers moving more than just running them up and down. Do that with all the modes across the neck, and practice switching between the box shapes on different strings etc. Also, use that pattern (of string switching) to play other warm up exercises.
Quote by clement1

Clement1 is win.

Finger perrmutations.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you