I'm fooking bricking it.

Just so this isn't a spam thread, what are you hoping to get if you get your results tomorrow?

I'm hoping for A in Maths and double science, B in music (I'm **** at it) and french, and C in English and Drama.

I'm not bothered about the other results.
I know I did badly in all the sciences and IT , and I WAS afraid, but I remembered that I felt quite confident coming out of the exam room.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Dont be scared of the results.............when u leave school and get a job you'll realise that the results really didnt matter one bit.
Even if you do badly, it isnt the end of the world. In relative retro spec, GCSE's are meaningless :P There merely a stepping stone to college, even then if you do bad but have good attendance and behaviour records, you'll do just fine. Its A-levels and above that mean atleast something
Quote by Anthony1991
Even if you do badly, it isnt the end of the world. In relative retro spec, GCSE's are meaningless :P There merely a stepping stone to college, even then if you do bad but have good attendance and behaviour records, you'll do just fine. Its A-levels and above that mean atleast something

Yeah, but the 6th Form I'm goig to is pretty tight on results.
I wasnt bothered about it at all until this morning when I woke up. Even though I know I'm unlikely to get lower than a C in anything I'm still nervous like hell. In nearly all my subjects I was predicted A* as well which is quite annoying because if I get an A or B it seems as if I've underachieved when I haven't really. IT is going to be an epic fail, the whole course is terrible.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by nikhil101
I wasnt bothered about it at all until this morning when I woke up. Even though I know I'm unlikely to get lower than a C in anything I'm still nervous like hell. In nearly all my subjects I was predicted A* as well which is quite annoying because if I get an A or B it seems as if I've underachieved when I haven't really. IT is going to be an epic fail, the whole course is terrible.

Which ICT course did you do?

I know that OCR was complete bollocks, entire school swapped to that from EDEXCEL half way through year 10.
Quote by Anthony1991

Yeah that's my attitude towards the GCSE's. I guess they would only matter if you were planning on leaving school now and going into work and not going into a 6th form or College.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Well, as long as I get back into sixth form I'll be happy

I'm still unsure about my A Level choices though

Mr. Indecisive right here
Quote by TEK34
Which ICT course did you do?

I know that OCR was complete bollocks, entire school swapped to that from EDEXCEL half way through year 10.

Yeah unfortuneatly we did OCR. It doesn't help that we don't have any good ICT teachers as well. I don't even know what my final coursework grade was because our teacher was absent quite often near the end of the school year as well. The only ICT coursework grades I know are just the draft versions, not any of my final versions
Quote by thegreensquall