Hey UG'ers,

Just recently heard that Paul Gilbert is coming to Lithuania, now despite already having seen Maiden this summer on their "somewhere back in time tour", there's no way in hell I'm not going to Paul's gig (even though its a relatively small venue, not that i care, hey tickets are cheaper, even better for me). So there are two things i wanna ask.

1) Since Paul has played in so many frigin bands over the years, what setlist can I expect, I couldn't find any info neither on his website, neither on the venues site.

2) If I were to yell "Buckethead thank you for coming" to him at some point during the gig, you think I'd get some sort of reaction from him ? A smile at least ?
I'm going to the London gig on the 14th of Novemeber. I'd expect it just to be mostly new album stuff, with the classics thrown in too.

Also don't yell stuff about Buckethead, I think he must be getting pretty sick of people saying he's Buckethead, when he's said he's not. From the FAQ of his site:

Q: Are you Buckethead?

A: No. I am not Buckethead.

But in 9th grade I was Pete Willis from Def Leppard.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Its not that i think he's buckethead. Its just a thing of mine. I remember seeing the bassist from this pretty famous local band (Saules Skliosas) temporarily replacing the bassist from him friends band (Make It Real Project). And i yelled the name of the band to him during on of their gigs, got a wave and a smile. Thats more of what i had in mind
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15827576#post15827576

You'll get the most out of Silence obviuosly since he's touring in support of that, but you'll see the classics from GOOMY as well, I reckon (Castle Dragon, title track, Telephone Pole etc).

Then you'll get the Racer X shred staples Scarified and Technical Difficulties.
Also, expect some Mr Big classics like Daddy, Addicted, and Green Tinted Sixties Mind.
Lost interest.
I've seen Gilbert and it's amazing for the first 20 minutes, then it's just "hmm I swear I've heard that arpeggio 20 times before", but he does play Scarified, which is awesome.

Anyway isn't this the wrong forum? Shred?
Quote by wiggyisgreat
I've seen Gilbert and it's amazing for the first 20 minutes, then it's just "hmm I swear I've heard that arpeggio 20 times before", but he does play Scarified, which is awesome.

Anyway isn't this the wrong forum? Shred?

Yeah, sure there's a massive thread on him in there.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...