Page 1 of 3
Sigh.

I'm feeling really sad about this.

She and her girlfriend committed suicide a week ago, but I didn't know until today - I moved away and we didn't have any contact for months but my dad and hers were kind of best friends.

They ran away from home and stayed in a hostel. Anyway, they took 26 packs (out of 31) of sleeping pills (260 tablets) and drank 2 bottles of vodka as well as attempted at suffocating themselves with coals.

Apparently the reasons are that they were mistreated by the staffs at their school and depressed at the fact that homosexuality is considered a taboo here (yes they are lesbians).

Suicides are selfish but that was sad and I missed her funeral.
My Spanish Hearts
I'm sorry man, feel better.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Im sorry to hear that.. its hard to lose friends.. im sure shes and her girlfriend are in a better place.
Sorry to hear that mate, keep your chin up.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
damn
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
oh god...sorry
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
LESBIANS you say!

but really, thats sad, hope things get better for you
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
sorry to hear about that. just keep on thinking that they're in a better place
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
my condolences...you and all involved are in my prayers
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
sorry to hear about it.

when i read about the coals, i did thing 'overkill'. the pills and vodka were easily enough.who found them?
That's terrible.
It's heartbreaking that homosexuality is still considered taboo in places around the world.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

cant imagine what it must feel like to lose two friends from suicide
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
well that sucks. I've been having a pretty crappy week too, if it makes you feel any better. My drummer broke her back in a car accident, and my friends cousin is in an induced Colma from it, so i couldn't ask her out because i would feel wierd...

But suicide is never fun, especially when people do it because of stupid discrimination stuff like homosexuality. i wish everyone could just get along
Quote by rx_eb
Sigh.

I'm feeling really sad about this.

She and her girlfriend committed suicide a week ago, but I didn't know until today - I moved away and we didn't have any contact for months but my dad and hers were kind of best friends.

They ran away from home and stayed in a hostel. Anyway, they took 26 packs (out of 31) of sleeping pills (260 tablets) and drank 2 bottles of vodka as well as attempted at suffocating themselves with coals.

Apparently the reasons are that they were mistreated by the staffs at their school and depressed at the fact that homosexuality is considered a taboo here (yes they are lesbians).

Suicides are selfish but that was sad and I missed her funeral.

Terribly sorry to hear that. A friend of mine hung himself last january. It's never easy when someone dies, especially a suicide. It's so utterly frustrating that you can't put it into words. Lean on your friends for support and TALK. If you bottle everything up, you can really hurt yourself. It's confusing, frustrating, and utterly angering to deal with a suicide, and it takes a long time (I'm still coping and its been 7 months).
it's too bad for everyone that they figured suicide as the best way out. that's really a shame though. sorry about your friend. i'm sure she realizes you wish you could have gone to the funeral. don't let this get you down though. just try to move on and live your life. sounds easier than it is though
Quote by skeptopotamus
Terribly sorry to hear that. A friend of mine hung himself last january. It's never easy when someone dies, especially a suicide. It's so utterly frustrating that you can't put it into words. Lean on your friends for support and TALK. If you bottle everything up, you can really hurt yourself. It's confusing, frustrating, and utterly angering to deal with a suicide, and it takes a long time (I'm still coping and its been 7 months).

Talking about bad stuff helps SOOO much. I haven't had things this bad happen. But when I talk about stuff to mates. I always feel better somehow.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Thank you all.

Her parents are having serious mental breakdown. We don't know what to do to help them.

It was her decision to end her life so at least she was happy about it. But that really struck her relatives badly.

Her auntie said something like:

When she was born, everybody smiled the moment she cried
Now when she got to smile, everybody cried.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by slann101
sorry to hear about it.

when i read about the coals, i did thing 'overkill'. the pills and vodka were easily enough.who found them?

A cleaner at the hostel who had an extra key. Then he reported to the police.
My Spanish Hearts
Suicide is incredibly cowardly.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by GnR_ROK

I think you have to be more brave to commit suicide than to face life.

RIP

T'is sad.
Quote by GnR_ROK

how so

life sucks some times

sry to hear about ur friend TS
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
i consider homosexuality wrong, but that's ****ing retarded if people mistreated them for it.

sorry.
Quote by Craigo
Me and my family history which has been greatly altered thanks to bi polar greatly disagree.

True here too.

I second this opinion.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss...
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
I'm sorry for you dude. Don't let yourself down. I'm with you!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by TSmitty6
hopefully we can learn a lesson about accepting others after this.

A harsh fact of life is that discrimination will always exist, but it is cool that we're trying to crack down on it.

Regardless of political opinions, genetics, ANYTHING, a life taken will always be sad. Even the harshest criminals deserved to be mourned.
Last edited by Craigo at Aug 20, 2008,
Quote by rx_eb
A cleaner at the hostel who had an extra key. Then he reported to the police.

blimey......that must have been shocking for him as well.
Page 1 of 3