I have a Squier strat(<____< and I need the action lowered, the bridge pickup rewired, and maybe a pickguard change. How much would it be?
Just get a new guitar. Theres good ones for not a lot of money.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
imo, you'd be better off getting a new guitar. Well...most likely used actually.
Yes im ordering my Epi lp custom in about 10 minutes and i am upgrding from the squier.
GO BUY A NEW ONE>
Quote by Avengethedeath
Yes im ordering my Epi lp custom in about 10 minutes and i am upgrding from the squier.
GO BUY A NEW ONE>

which one? i got the silverburst. i actually upgraded from a sg special faded. it sounds so good.
ya, either go buy a new guitar, or fix it yourself, it's not that hard. all you really need to know is how to sauter, and that's it.
Lol squier are a cheap knock off of Strats just get a new guitar, it'll be faster and you'll be happier
Quote by SecretAgentS
I have a Squier strat(<____< and I need the action lowered, the bridge pickup rewired, and maybe a pickguard change. How much would it be?

go to GC and ask. then buy a new guitar with the money you would have spent on repairing it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
upgrading/adjusting a squire is only worth it if you can do it yourself or get it done very cheaply, but if you do it right you can get it to sound as good and play as nice as some more expensive guitars
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!