This is a short demo of an idea of part of a song im writing for a new band that im gonna form.

Used on here was line6 Toneport GX
Toontrack superior drummer 2.0
Steinberg VB-1 bass synth

THe guitar is a Vintage Basswood super strat with a bare knuckle miracle man bridge pickup.

The song is on my profile,

Please comment.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/TranscendUK/
that was really cool stuff. would really be cool with lyrics. but seem to feel like i've heard something close to that riff some where.... hmm. what kind of guitar do u use? and pick ups? because i can't seem to get a really clear pitch harmonics, i guess ur using active pick ups? well is u have the time, check what i put out show case. cheers
The guitar i use is a Vintage VB8RQM
Very cheap and cheerful guitar but is actually good quality.
Basswood Body
Maple Top
Maple Neck
Rosewood Fretboard
24 frets
Licenced FR

However i changed the bridge pickup out a few times its had a duncan invader int here which was just overkill on the bass, then i had a emg 85 & 60 set in it which i really liked but then the guitar got stolen.

However i recently got it back through the police and it had some crappy no name pickups in it

Its on the left there.

I then sold the Agile les paul and took the miracle man out and put it in the vintage as it plays and sounds nicer thatn the les paul did.

The miracle man is the best pickup ive ever tried as it just suits me completely i have no problems with it at all.

check out there stuff over at

www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk

Also thanks for the comments about the music, im currently thinking of lyrics for it and also a solo for the outro.
Thats awesome. The riff in the middle, seems a bit familiar though. Its great work, do you have any ideas what the lyrics may be about?
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

You should always listen to this bird-man-woman-thing.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

What the fuck man!? That's SWEET

I think I might actually use that!

No i cant actually think of anything at all.

If anybody cares to do something and add them to the recording i would be very appreciative as i am drawing a complete blank on this one.

I've also decided that i don't really have the time to form a second band just for this so i'm going to keep them as personal projects.
Whats your first band idea that you cant also do this?
Listening to it again, the intro is weird. Seems different from every other high gain song Ive heard. Pretty cool. Still really like the work done in the middle. Bass sounds kinda weird though.

And Id help you with lyrics, but I really suck at lyric writing, maybe the "Sticky: Guns for Hire" can help. Talk to someone from there?
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Well the thrash band im in dont like this track that i wrote so im just gonna keep it as a solo/online project.

I shall check the sticky.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Yeah about the bass its just a midi synth, i currently have a friend whos recording real bass for it.

Also the solos are being handled by another friend of mine.

I shall post another version as soon as its ready.
They dont like it? Thats too bad... But a songs a song, you guys should play this one. Maybe change it a bit to suit them if you have to?
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Aye ill have to keep checking if i can persuade them,

Personally i think its much better than the old stuff i've written for the band but meh will have to see how it goes.