You can't do it without a third party program. When I lost my hard drive, I used something called 'music rescue'. Google it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
to view hidden folders, go to Start, and then type in 'folder options' in the search console. Open up the program and then click the View tab. Then find the option for view hidden folders.

Quote by rabidguitarist
You can't do it without a third party program.

Yes you can. It's really easy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by rabidguitarist
You can't do it without a third party program. When I lost my hard drive, I used something called 'music rescue'. Google it.

Yes you can, I have a few times.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yes you can. It's really easy.

Your... your mum's really easy.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
you dont need a third party program all you do is unhide hidden folders by going into control panel make sure its at classic view then go into the folder options folder then click on view then click the show hidden folders. then all you do is go to your ipod and find ip_control and open the folders in itunes and boom you have all your music again.
RockBox FTW
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Quote by rabidguitarist

Your... your mum's really easy.

Nuh uh!!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
how do you get to folder options? i click on search and i can't figure it out from there
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
how do you get to folder options? i click on search and i can't figure it out from there

Tools > folder options
You can manually drag all of them over, but in my experiences all the file names will be like YZJF and whatever and you'll have to guess which song it is you're going to listen to.

Personally I use CopyTrans.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
^i downloaded the trial version of CopyTrans. It's incredibly easy to use and puts the songs directly into itunes with the songs name and everything. I reccomend it to everyone.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M