looking for a decent acoustic with mahogony back...want that "bark"...and the black magic and ad25/sm are what im looking at...ive played the ad25 and liked it...cant really play the black magic...no one has one...anyone have experience with either and thoughts?...i also played a taylor 114ce which i loved but then found out it has laminite sepele back and sides...
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Just bought an AD25/SM. Would highly highly recommend.

My experience with Black Magic has been spotty. I played one and it sounded fantastic... on the verge of better than my AD25... and I played another and it sounded worse than my Cheap Fender Acoustic. It does have a very cery different tone than most acoustics I've played though and sounded pretty good on the one.

I would still recommend the AD out of those two, I thought it had a much better feel to it (playing wise).
cool...i went back today and played everything again...and it all changed...the rosewood back that i didnt like yesterday sounded the best to me today...so i bought the ad25/sr....and im very happy...it was between that and the taylor 114ce...the taylor was nice but didnt have a solid back...and also came with a bag...i got my breedlove with hardshell for $600 flat...so i cant complain...and its beefy...prob gonna change my strings to martin and call it a day
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15