Page 1 of 2
I was in my math class when a girl asked the most retarded thing I've heard in a while, "for number 3, is it ok if I put +0? Or does it have to be - 0?" My teacher looked up at her for a second and put his head down on the desk as the rest of the class laughed. She didn't get what we were laughing at.

Anyone else heard anything dumb recently?
some chick got asked what 3x2 was a few years ago and couldn't answer it, I got more but can't think of any at the moment.
I heard something today that was stupid, yet brilliant at the same time.

My mate said "I should make a short film about a man with a harmonica for a mouth".

Genius.
I can't think of much at the moment, mainly because your avatar is dancing perfectly to the music I have on.

Edit: @ TS

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
One guy I know walked into a lampost and said "sorry" to it, that was pretty dumb.

, was he drunk?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
One guy I know walked into a lampost and said "sorry" to it, that was pretty dumb.

I did that once except it was a locker.
i dont think anything is stupid if someone is trying to learn! even if someone is not (smart).
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

haha, is it shameful to admit that i've done the same thing?
the guitarist for my band said 2 our new drummer 2nite "im sure i saw u at T in the park but i wasnt sure" . we just looked at him like wft
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

He's not dumb, he just has good manners.
some boy in my class said (seriously) "hey guys, i think im on my period" me keeping my laughter in "why is that?" "well me penis bled last night"

i laughed so bad. i did explain to him that it was impossible for him to have a period
Sigs Are For Pussies
Quote by TonyS42
the guitarist for my band said 2 our new drummer 2nite "im sure i saw u at T in the park but i wasnt sure" . we just looked at him like wft

What?

Jack my swag
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
i do that out of habbit incase i bump into a huge black guy .
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
there was a girl in my english class a year ago that thought the sun and the moon were the same thing and that in the morning aliens would light it on fire and at night they would put it out
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
I remember one! It's not so much stupid as weird, in grade 9 I was walking through the hall when some big black guy grabs my bag and pulls me into a classroom full of people, I'm just kind of sitting there can't think of anything to say, then he looks at me and realizes im not his friend who I guess he was trying to drag in, akward moments for all. I though I was going to get raped.
Quote by Silence&Requiem
there was a girl in my english class a year ago that thought the sun and the moon were the same thing and that in the morning aliens would light it on fire and at night they would put it out

Isn't that Scientology?
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
well in algebra class in 8th grade some kid was asked what 5x-5x equals and he replied "x" then the teacher got 5 markers and said "if I have 5 (x)markers and I take away 5(x) markers *he puts them all away* how many do I have" then the kid said x again then the teacher left the room lol
Some guy said the word "stupidest" instead of "most stupid". I know stupidest is accepted as a legitimate word nowadays when it really isn't, but god he did sound dumb.
At some presentation for child labour in grade 8, they were talking about free trade items to help stop child labour. so then they started handing out pamphlets for us to take home. Then some fat chick puts her hand up an asks "Is there chocolate in them?". I dont know if it was stupid, but damn it was funny.

Then some other time a native kid was acting all tough and said to me "If you get a black eye, tell your parents you ran into a pole". So I tell this kid off and as he's walking away, he ran into a pole. :P
Quote by Aesop Rizzle
Once I walked into a lamp post and said sorry to it. Not one of my brightest moments...

Grade nine music class, one girl was stupid as sin, and said many dumb things, someone was like "Okay, I'll play but it's gunna sound like ****" and she goes "But **** doesnt sound" I laughed for the duration of the other girls test and screwed her up
on another occasion we were explaining to her the rule of "i before e except after c" and my friend goes "there are some exceptions though" and we listed off a few and the last one we said was rotweiler and she goes "but rotweiler doesnt have a c in it"...... she had these "blonde" moments daily...why i talk to her i dont know
Your so stupid, when God was handing out brains, you thought he said train. And then you went on the train and went for a ride.
Quote by thundrstruk891
i have a friend who thought that the water balloon we threw at her was a crater falling out of the sky.

This is one of the stupidest things i have heard in a while...

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Quote by thundrstruk891
i have a friend who thought that the water balloon we threw at her was a crater falling out of the sky.

holes don't fall silly
Watching that Fred video that was posted on here yesterday and then reading the comments praising it made my IQ drop about four points.
some girl called me emo cause i wore an Iron Maiden shirt. She proceeded to tell me i needed to be gangster. WTF???

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by snow blind
holes don't fall silly

I think he means meteorite.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by j_hunter_hkr
Some guy said the word "stupidest" instead of "most stupid". I know stupidest is accepted as a legitimate word nowadays when it really isn't, but god he did sound dumb.

How do you think words get added to the dictionary?
My math teacher told us 1 + 3 was 2. And he was being serious. I think he smokes weed or something because he's always forgetting what he's talking about and stuff like that. Weird....
When I was a freshman, my science teacher was talking about how he drove to work or something and then this girl yells out "AWW MR P WHERE DO YOU WORK?"

It took her a few minutes to get it...
Quote by CaptainRon
How do you think words get added to the dictionary?

No kidding! Languages evolve. If it's accepted as legit, it's legit.
One time, me and my friend were in class, and we talking about killing a moose with a Giant snowball. And this girl shouted at us "Deer hibernate stupid!"
Quote by Silence&Requiem

Your point being?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
In health class in grade 7, i didn't know what Masturbation was and then the health nurse person asked me a question about it (something about 'do you beleive its normal' or something to that effect) and i just kinda stared at her for a while not knowhing wtf she was talking about

That same class, a guy in the class actually asked "How do gay guys have sex?" and we all just kinda looked at him, then another guy said "Why the Hell do you want to know about that, Taylor?"
Page 1 of 2