So today my grandad eventually passed away, he was diagnosed with lung cancer a couple of months ago but he put up a strong battle with it. He has been smoking for years but.. not anymore i guess... his funeral is in a couple of weeks i know it was pretty pointless to put it on here but i needed to say it somewhere because y'know... so yeah Goodbye grandad
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
That's terrible, sorry for your loss I was in pretty much the same situation with my grandad two years ago, heavy smoker fighting a losing battle with cancer.
My condolences. *hugs*
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Keep your head up, man.

My grandfather died of the same thing.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Sorry to hear that, mate
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
my grandpa passeda few months ago to similair problems sorry man
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
I never knew either of my grandfathers. My condolences.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Damn, man sorry to hear
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Condolences. Sorry man.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Thanks guys, we were very close he was very intrested in my guitar playing and wanted me to make a carrer out of it ... before he died he told me he gave most of his money to me in his will for my guitar career. I cant even cry.. i dont know why
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
I wouldn't feel too bad about it. If you were really close then you will see him in the next life. Think of it as him going away for a while.
Sorry to hear that man. My Grandpa past away in Holland in the Second Great War, so I never got a chance to meat him. Sorry for your loss.
im sorry to hear that man. condolences. my Grandad is currently going through the same thing
Quote by Gargantuan
Gravity: Doesn't exist.

LOOK BELOW YOU.

Quote by !xobile
what happens when a jew with a boner runs into a wall?
he breaks his nose
Thats terrible. Im so sorry. Well at least you can know you have someone who believes in you and a gift from them that should be with you for your entire life.
Oh, thats sad to hear.
My condolences.
I miss my grandad too. Died 4 years ago, after lying in bed for 2 years.
Just keep your head up!
Borders? I've never seen them. But I heard that they exist in the heads of most people. (Thor Heyerdahl)
My condolences, I never knew my mother's father (maternal side of the family is the closest, parents are divorced), he was a drummer in a band and all. I really wish I could've met him, my mom always says we're so alike and the things he couldve shown me musically, but anyway this thread isn't about me. Just keep your head up and remember he's gone to a much better place whether it be heaven, nirvana (not the 90s grunge band), jewish heaven, or wherever, he's certainly happier than in this insane, crazy world. Death is a sad time, but in the end it should be a celebration.
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Sorry for your loss.

My granda died of the same thing, not an easy way to go.