Hey guys, I've been using a Schecter C-1 for a while, but I picked up an Ibanez not too long ago and felt as though it had a thinner neck. I have small hands and I think it may be easier if I trade my C-1 in for an Ibanez. What I am worried about is will I have a hard time adjusting? A friend of mine told me that Ibanez necks are generally better for smaller hands, is this true? Tell me what you guys think or have experienced! Thanks a million
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================
How to get better at guitar when you don't have one, or there isn't one around:

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.

Slim D shaped necks are good for people with small hand like you and I (Ibanez, Jackon ect.) I also like slimer C necks like those on American Fenders (those feel better for rhythum and D's feel better for lead, to me)

Think long and hard about this and when your head and heart come into agreement, pounce. Good luck.

PS what model Ibanez?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I think a thinner neck would be much easier for you to play on, and adjusting would be well worth the time.
Ibanez have thin-ass necks that a lot of people like for shredding.

I guess I have small hands, but prefer meaty Schecter necks.

it all boils down to personal preference. If the Ibanez feels better to play on, then get it.
i have really small hands too... i use fat necks right now.... but i think my next guitar will have a thinner neck. But Ibanez have really thin necks... i think jacksons do to...
I have small hands and play on a neck fat as a baseball bat :P
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
Yeah from what I have played/held, Ibanez is the thinnest followed by jackson and then ESP/LTD.
thanks guys for your input! I think I'm going to make the switch. The guitar I tried was an Ibanez RG series that was like $850. I might try to sell my Hellraiser and go for that or perhaps the LTD F-400, which I hear has comparable neck to RG series, but I'll try it out first. But thanks a bunch guys!

=)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Randall RG75DG3
===================
How to get better at guitar when you don't have one, or there isn't one around:

Quote by Invictious
Air guitar.

Masturbate.