Page 1 of 2
After seeing the sudden popularity of the "Russell! What the F***" and "FASTER TOM, RUNN!!" memes from the i got jumped thread, i was wondering about past memes that are (hopefully) better than those. Anyone remember any good ones?
I've also seen that one thread about the "Mike.h murder mystery" and the THREADKILLER, and i thought it was pretty funny.

So UG, what are your best memes from the past?

This, which unfortunately never gets posted anymore
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Move along now. Nothing to see here.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
whammy without a whammy bar
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by Just Andrew

This, which unfortunately never gets posted anymore

LOL I forgot about this one.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
dont want to mention this particular piece of fruit
fear of fotb...
just give me a fender and let me rip
lol wut is definitely the best
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
Just face it, the only good memes come from 4chan.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i dont know any... why did the pear get banned?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I remember one troll who posted lolwut and there was some black guy with huge eyes and his mouth was huge and the pear was flying through the air. Made me laugh.
Quote by SoftParade1967
i dont know any... why did the pear get banned?

Because it was originally an actual painting, and putting LOL WUT in 72 font disgraces the artist, or at least thats what I remember reading somewhere.
i remember one. the you gonna get raped picture.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
I still think FASTER TOM RUN and RUSSEL What the F** take the cake, i honestly love memes, me and my friends had one outside the computer a long time ago with this kid we knew. It's probably one of those "you had to be there" things but this kid we knew who was like kinda a loser, never had a girlfriend, asks this girl out in our class, and he does it over the computer through an E-mail and asks "Do you wanna go out with me ??" and we just made a huge deal over the fact he used two question marks lmao, everytime anyone said "two question marks" we'd all crack up...it was so stupid
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
Barrel rolls.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
For all of you apparantly new people:
Half the "memes" here are from 4chan, not UG.
Memes are the cancer that is killing /b/.
Memes do nothing but stupidify us.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by cjblack532
For all of you apparantly new people:
Half the "memes" here are from 4chan, not UG.
Memes are the cancer that is killing /b/.
Memes do nothing but stupidify us.

FAIL!

"stupidify"

Honestly, if you're going to criticize stupidity, at least sound credible.
Quote by Agent Paul Smecker
They had no idea what they were in for. Now they're staring at six men with guns drawn. It was a f***ing ambush.
This was a f***ing bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville. For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon!
There was a firefight!
The vast majority (read: all) memes "made up" on UG are forced and awful. All others are just dead memes being abused beyond the grave.
This thread has made it clear that your beloved "Pit" is devoid of originality.

William Ralph Inge once said "originality is undetected plagiarism", and my god was he right.
Eh, there are no good memes.

Of course there was always the "tits on a whale" episode, that was humorous I guess.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by rocker138
FAIL!

"stupidify"

Honestly, if you're going to criticize stupidity, at least sound credible.

RAAAAH

You saw past my intelligent Palatino Linotype font! You're like a genius.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Page 1 of 2